17

Morning
Y/N opened her eyes slowly. She blinked for a few minutes. She tried to move but she couldn't move because she was sore. Her whole body was aching badly and she was sore. She looked at the door and there Seokjin entered the room while holding a tray in his hand. Y/N slowly sat up. She rested her back on the headboard and covered her naked body with blanket. Seokjin placed the tray on the night stand and sat beside Y/N.
Y/N: STAY AWAY FROM ME. She yelled.
Jin: Petal ! He said softly.
He was about to touch her face when she yanked his hand away.
Y/N: DON'T TOUCH ME YOU BEAST! YOU ARE A MONSTER! She yelled.
She started sobbing loudly.
Jin: Petal! Pleasee listen to me. He said softly.
Y/N: WHY DON'T YOU JUST KILL ME. She shouted.
Y/N started hitting him on his chest.
Y/N: I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. She said while hitting him on his chest.
Jin hugged her. She was sobbing loudly. Y/N was not in her senses. Jin was hugging her tightly while stroking her hair softly.
Jin: I'm sorry Petal. I know I was harsh on you last night. I'm sorry I couldn't control the beast inside me. I'm sorry. He said.
Y/N looked at him. He wiped her tears with his thumb.
Jin: Lets have breakfast then I'll take you for bath. He said.
Y/N had no energy left so she couldn't talk to him neither throwed any tantrum.
Jin: I made pancakes for you. He said.
He started feeding her the breakfast and she ate it like a obedient wife. Jin picked her up in bridal style and took her to the bathroom. He made her sit inside the bathtub and turned on the warm water. He picked up the shampoo and started massaging her hair softly then he washed her body slowly with body wash. After the bath he picked her up and dried her body with towel. He applied body lotion on her arms. He made her wear her undergarments and clothes. He picked her up and layed her on the bed. All this time Y/N was just having a blank expression on her face. She didn't had the energy to do anything.
1 Week Later
Its been a week since that night. Seokjin hasn't got intimate with her because Y/N is still in that trauma. She gets scared easily because of that rough sex she had with Seokjin that night. Jin always tries to make her happy but she just fake smile or not even smile at him. She's still scared of him. Y/N was sitting near the pool. Her feets were inside the pool. She was swinging her feets inside the pool. Jin was talking on his phone while looking at Y/N.
He was looking at her while smiling. He ended the call and was looking at Y/N. He was so lost in her that he didn't realized where he was taking his steps. He fell in the pool. The water splashed. Y/N looked at him and burst out laughing. She started laughing like a maniac.
Y/N: Hahahaha! Omg! Hahahahah. She was laughing.
Jin was looking at her with pure love. He was mesmerized by her smile.
Jin: Why are you laughing? He asked while crossing his arm over his chest.
Y/N: My stomach hurts! She said while laughing.
Y/N: You look so funny. She said while laughing.
Jin: Oh really? He said while raising his eyebrow.
Y/N nodded while laughing. Jin went towards her and grabbed her leg making her fall into the pool as well. Y/N hugged Jin tightly. Her hands were around his broad shoulders.
Y/N: Yahhhh! Why did you do this? She asked.
Jin: Because you were laughing at me. He said.
Y/N splashed water at his face. He moved back and splashed water at her. Both were laughing and having a water fight. Jin slowly back hugged her. He rested his chin on her shoulder. Y/N got nervous.
Y/N: What are you doing? She asked nervously.
Jin: I Found My Peace In Your Embrace. He said.
They both were in the same position for a while. Y/N turned around they both were now looking deep into eachother eyes. Jin cupped her face and leaned in for a kiss. He was kissing her when suddenly Y/N kissed him back. Jin got shocked but then he smiled between the kiss. The kiss turned into a hot makeout session. Y/N hands were wrapped around his neck while his one hand was on her waist and other hand was roaming on her body. He squeezed her ass making her moan taking the chance he entered her mouth. He explored her mouth with his tongue. Both of them were so lost into eachother. After a while Y/N realized what she was doing. She pushed him and went out from the pool. Jin chuckled while shooking his head.
Jin: She's so cute. He said to himself.
Y/N ran towards the washroom. She stood infront of the mirror and touched her lips. She turn on the tap and washed her face.
Y/N's Pov
What happened to me so suddenly? Why did I kissed him back? I should have pushed him but what I did I kissed him back. What is he doing to me? I should have controlled myself. Why I didn't said anything when he was touching me? Why was I enjoying his touch? Ughhh What is happening to me? Why I feel different when he touches me? Ughhhh I need to control myself.
Pov Ends
She changed her clothes and came out. She went to bed and covered herself in duvet. Jin came to the room and looked at her. A smile came on his lips. Y/N was sleeping peacefully. He changed his clothes and laid beside her hugging her tiny waist. He kissed her forehead.
Seokjin's Pov
I can't believe she kissed me back. Its been a week she was not talking to me nicely. Today when I fell in the pool she laughed at me and damn her laugh was so beautiful. I decided to tease her so I dragged her in the water. We played for a while in the water but then I looked at her body and her dress was hugging her body and she was looking so damn hot. I couldn't control myself so I kissed her and she kissed me back. After a hot makeout session she pushed me and went out from the pool. Don't worry Petal! I'll make you fall in love with me.
Pov Ends
Soon they both drifted to sleep.
Next Day
Jin went to his office while Y/N was at home. Y/N was thinking about the kiss. Suddenly she felt a little pain in her abdomen and then she realized that its that time of month. She went to washroom and realized that she got her period. She changed her clothes into comfy one and laid in her bed. She was having period cramps.
At night Seokjin came back he went to his room and there Y/N was curled up like a ball in the bed. Jin got worried. He went towards her and sit beside her.
Jin: Petal! What happened? He asked.
Y/N: Nothing. She said.
Jin: Petal! I know something happened to you now tell me. He said.
Y/N: Why do you care? She said.
Jin: Because I'm Your Husband And I Love You. He said.
Y/N: I.. got.. my periods. She said slowly.
Jin: Ohh! He said.
He went outside.
Y/N: What was I even expecting from him. He went out cause now he can't have sex with me and its great at least I can be happy in these 7 days. She said.
Suddenly Jin came back with a hot pack and a cup of hot chocolate in his hand. He went towards her and made her sit slowly.
Jin: Here drink this its hot chocolate. It will help you with the cramps. He said.
Y/N took the mug from his hand and start drinking the hot chocolate. Jin slowly placed the hot pack on Y/N's abdomen. She hummed slowly feeling a little good. Y/N finished the hot chocolate and then she was using her phone. Jin changed his clothes and came back to her.
Y/N: Did you...eat something? She asked.
Jin: Yeah! I had dinner with Jimin and Taehyung. He said.
Y/N nodded. She closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip when she felt a sudden sharp pain in her lower area.
Jin: Petal! Are you okay? He asked.
Y/N: Seokjin! It hurts a lot. She said.
Jin: Let me cuddle you. He said.
Y/N nodded. Jin hugged her and covered their bodies with the blanket. He removed the hot pack and insert his hand inside her shirt. He slowly started massaging her belly and abdomen. Y/N kept her head on his chest.
Y/N: Pl..ease keep doing like this... It feels good. She said.
Jin nodded while massaging her belly and abdomen with his hand.
Jin: Petal! Why Are You So Beautiful? He asked.
Y/N: What type of question is this? She said.
Jin: You Are So Beautiful And Cute. I Love You So Much. He said.
Y/N: Hmmmm. She hummed.
Jin looked at her and she was already sleeping. Jin kissed her forehead and both of them slept in eachother's embrace.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To Be Continued