30

Y/N: AHHHHHHH!!! She screamed when she felt a sharp pain.
Jimin: What should we do? What should we do? He asked while panicking.
Violet: You idiot! Go and call Seokjin Oppa! She said while glaring at Jimin.
Y/N: AHHHH IT HURTS!!! She screamed.
Hoseok: Y/N! Sunshine! Look take a deep breath. Look at me and take deep breaths just like i'm taking. Do like this. He said while taking deep breaths.
Y/N started crying. Violet was hugging her. Soon Seokjin and the other's came.
Jungkook: Berry! You alright? He asked.
Y/N: DO I LOOK LIKE I'M ALRIGHT! She screamed.
Everyone flinched. Seokjin came towards her and hugged her.
Jin: What happened? He asked.
Violet: Can't you see she's going to give birth. Hurry up. Take her to the hospital. He said.
Jin picked her up in bridal style.
Violet: I'll bring her bag. She said and ran upstairs.
She came back and saw that Taehyung, Hoseok, Namjoon and Jungkook were standing.
Jungkook: Jin Hyung took Y/N to the hospital. Yoongi Hyung and Jimin are with them. He said.
Violet: Hurry Up! Lets go. She said.
In Seokjin's Car
Y/N: AHHHHHHH!! EOMMMAAAA!!! She screamed.
Seokjin was sitting beside her. He was rubbing her hand and stroking her hairs.
Jin: Relax! Petal! You are so strong. Take a deep breath. He said.
Y/N: HURRY UP! YOU CAT!!! She shouted at Yoongi who was driving the car.
Yoongi: We are almost there. Relax Cutie! He said.
Jimin: You know guys my mom told me when she was giving birth to me. It took her 8 hours in the labour. He said.
Y/N: WHAAAT!!! She screamed and looked at Seokjin.
Yoongi hit Jimin on his thigh.
Jimin: Ouch! He said while rubbing his thigh.
Jin: Jimin! Shut the fuck up! He said.
Jimin: Oh hehe sorry! He said.
Yoongi glared at him. Soon they reached the hospital. Seokjin picked her up in bridal style and ran inside the hospital like a mad man. Yoongi and Jimin also followed him. Soon Violet and the others came inside the hospital as well. They all followed Seokjin and Y/N. Everyone at the hospital were shocked seeing that much people. Suddenly Y/N's doctor came infront of them.
Y/N: Doctor Suzane! I changed my mind. I don't want to give birth. She said.
Suzane: Ready the labour room. Hurry up! She told to the nurses.
Soon Seokjin entered the labour room. The nurses changed Y/N's clothes. Y/N was now laying on the bed in the labour room.
Doctor Suzane: She's going to have a normal delivery. She said to Seokjin.
Seokjin nodded. She started her work. Seokjin was holding Y/N's hand tightly.
Time Skip
Y/N: KIM SEOKJIN! I FUCKING HATE YOU SO MUCH! YOU BASTARD! She said while hitting him on his hand while screaming.
Doctor Suzane: Kim Y/N! Come On! Push! The baby is going to come out soon. She said.
Y/N: THAT'S WHAT I'M HEARING FROM 3 YEARS! She screamed and digged her nails in Seokjin's hand.
Seokjin hissed.
Jin: Petal! Its 3 hours not 3 years. He said.
Y/N: YOU ALPACA! SHUT UP OR I'LL DIG YOUR GRAVE HERE! She shouted.
Suzane chuckled.
Y/N: I WILL NEVER LET YOU TOUCH ME AGAIN!! She screamed.
Jin: But Petal you also enjoyed my touch the way I fuc-- He got cut off by Y/N.
Y/N: SHUT UP! I'LL NOT LET YOU TOUCH ME AGAIN!!! NOW I'M THE ONE ENDURING THE PAIN NOT YOU!!! She shouted.
Doctor Suzane: Push! One more time! She said.
Y/N: AHHHHHHHHHHHH! She screamed loudly.
Suddenly they heard cries of a baby. Seokjin smiled while looking at Y/N.
Doctor Suzane: The baby boy is here. She said and covered him in a cloth. She give him to the nurse. Seokjin had tears in his eyes.
Y/N: AHHHHHHHHH!!! She screamed again.
Jin: Petal! You can do this. You are so strong. He said.
Doctor Suzane: Push! One more time! She said.
Y/N: UGHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHH! She screamed loudly.
They heard the cries of a baby. Y/N started breathing heavily.
Doctor Suzane: The baby girl is here. She said and smiled.
Seokjin smiled at Y/N. Y/N smiled back at him.
Jin: Petal! You did it! My strong girl! He said.
Y/N: I did it Jinnie! She said.
She closed her eyes and drifted to sleep because she was tired. She was all sweaty.
Doctor Suzane: We'll shift her to the other room. Till then can you please sign some paper as the hospital policies are kinda strict. She said.
Seokjin nodded.
Time Skip
Y/N slowly opened her eyes. She looked at her clothes. He clothes were already changed into neat and new clothes. She looked up and saw Seokjin standing while holding two babies in his both hands. She smiled while tears came in her eyes.
Y/N: Love! She said slowly.
Seokjin looked at her and smiled widely.
Jin: Lets go to your Eomma. He said while looking at the babies.
Seokjin slowly handed the baby girl to Y/N. Y/N kissed her nose and smiled.
Jin: She looks like you. He said while smiling.
Soon Mr and Mrs.Jeon entered the room. Mr. and Mrs.Kim also came. They greeted Y/N and held the babies. Mrs.Kim made her wear a headband made of natural flowers. After an hour they went back home. Seokjin was feeding apple to Y/N when Violet, Jungkook and the others entered the room. Jungkook held the baby boy while Violet held the baby girl. They were smiling.
Violet: Awwwww! She looks just like Y/N. She said.
Jungkook: And he looks like Jin Hyung! He said.
Jin: Ofcourse! My son is World Wide Handsome like me. He said.
Yoongi held the baby boy in his arms. He kissed his nose.
Yoongi: Hey there! I'm your Yoongi Uncle. I'll teach you how to be savage when you grow up. He said.
Namjoon: Hey there Boy! I'm your Joonie Uncle! He said.
Hoseok: Hey little version of Y/N! I'm your Hobi Uncle. I'll take you out for ice cream everyday. He said while looking at the baby girl.
Taehyung held the baby boy and Jimin held the baby girl.
Jimin: She's so tiny. He said.
Taehyung: Heyy! I'll buy you Gucci. He said.
Jungkook: Did you guys decided the names. He asked.
Y/N and Seokjin nodded.
Y/N: The baby boy name will be Kim Jin-Ho. She said.
Jin: And the baby girl name will be Kim Soo-Ari. He said.
They all smiled widely.
After Few Days
Y/N came back to her home. Seokjin and Y/N were cuddling in bed when they heard cries of the baby. Seokjin went towards the crib and picked up his daughter while Y/N picked up her son.
Y/N: Baby! What happened? Are you hungry? She asked.
The baby was crying. Y/N's heart melted. They went towards the bed.
Y/N: I have to feed them now. These few days Violet and Mom helped me in feeding them. She said.
Y/N slowly unbuttoned her shirt. She was not wearing her bra. She held her right boob and slipped the nipple in her son's mouth. Seokjin was admiring them both.
Jin: I'm jealous. He said.
Y/N: Shut Up! She said.
Suddenly Jin-Ho started crying. Y/N frowned.
Y/N: What happened Baby? She asked.
Jin-Ho was crying. Then Y/N realized that the milk was not coming out. A few time Violet helped Y/N.
Y/N: Now what ? She asked.
Seokjin looked at her. Y/N pressed her boob but it wasn't working. Seokjin slowly held her boob and pressed it. The milk started flowing through her nipple. Jin-Ho started sucking her nipple. Seokjin was smiling widely while looking at them. After a while Y/N fed Jin-Ho. Then she fed Soo-Ari. After feeding them. She layed them in the crib. She went back to bed. She was about to sleep when Seokjin started kissing her neck.
Y/N: Umm~ what are you doing? She asked.
Jin: I'm hungry. He said.
Y/N: Jin come on! You already had dinner. She said.
Jin: But I want something else. He said and smirked.
Y/N: No wayyy! She said.
Jin: Pleasee! Its my kink as well. He said.
Y/N: Shut Up! I'm sleepy. She said.
Jin: Pleaseee! He said while pouting.
Y/N sighed.
Y/N: Fine! But only once. She said.
Seokjin nodded while smiling. He fastly unbuttoned her shirt. He attached his lip to her nipple. He started sucking her nipple like a baby. Y/N moaned. She was playing with his hairs.
Jin: Fuck! Your milk taste so sweet and warm. He said.
Y/N blushed.
After a long time he left her nipples. Soon they both drifted to sleep.
Five Years Later
Y/N was getting ready. They were going to Yoongi's wedding. Y/N went downstairs. Seokjin was waiting for her with the twins.
Jin-Hoo: Eomma! He said and ran towards her.
Y/N hugged him tightly.
Soo-Ari: Eomma! You look so pretty. She said.
Y/N: Thank you so much. My little fairy! She said.
Seokjin pecked her lips.
Jin: You look gorgeous wifey. He said.
Y/N blushed.
Soon they all went towards the venue. They all enjoyed the wedding. All the boys got married. Jungkook and Violet had a cute son. They all were enjoying and having fun. At night Y/N and Seokjin were coming back home. Jin-Ho and Soo-Ari were staying at Violet's house. Soon they both reached home. Y/N went inside the mansion when Seokjin picked her up in bridal style. She gasped.
Y/N: What are you doing Seokjin? She asked.
Jin: What do you think? Why I let Jin-Ho and Soo-Ari stay at Jungkook's house? He said.
Y/N: Whaat? She said.
Jin: I want them to have a sibling. So lets do the process of bringing a little sister or brother for them. He said.
Y/N: Jin stop! She said.
Seokjin went inside the room and threw her on the bed. Her body bounced. He hovered above her.
Jin: Tonight's going to be a long night Petal! He said and smirked.
Seokjin smashed his lips on her. Y/N wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back. After a long kiss they both pulled out.
Jin: I'm Madly In Love With You! He said.
They both joined there forehead. They both spent a passionate night while making love. Seokjin was the happiest man on the earth to have his love in his arms. He did everything to make her his and he succeeded. He loves her so much. He is Madly In Love With Her.

                                                     .....THE END.....

Announcement :---

So Madly In Love With Her is finally completed. I'm feeling happy and sad at the same time. This was my favourite fanfiction. I'm so proud of my work. Thank you so much to all the people who read my fanfiction and supported me. Thank you for your comments and votes. Thank you for liking my fanfiction. I'm so happy. Thank you so so much for supporting me. This fanfiction is finished but don't worry I'll be writing more new fanfictions of my bias KIM SEOKJIN! I'll not be writing fanfictions till 24th April 2024 because of my stupid exams. So I'll start writing fanfictions after 24th April 2024. I'll be writing lots of new fanfictions so please keep supporting me till then. Last but not the least I would like to thank my bestie Kookie💜 (her nickname) for supporting me and helping me write this fanfiction. Will see you after exams and will also introduce many amazing fanfictions of Seokjin. Stay Safe and Be Happy.