14

Jin went out while glaring at Y/N.
Violet: Ohoo! Did I interuppted your ehmm ehmm moment. She said while wiggling her eyebrows.
Y/N: Shut Up! She said.
Violet: First tell me how was your night? Did you guys do it? She asked.
Y/N: Do what ? She asked
Violet: Don't be innocent Y/N. I know you guys did it becuase the way you are walking its clear that he fucked you hard. She said while smirking.
Y/N: Shut Up Violet! She said while glaring at her.
Y/N: You don't know I have been through so much pain last night. She said while tears in her eyes.
Violet: Shhh! Y/N! Why are you crying? I was just joking. I know it hurts when you have sex but its fine. She said and hugged her.
Y/N: I'm sorry I just over reacted. She said while wiping her tears.
Violet: Its okay! Lets go Jungkook is waiting for you. She said.
Y/N and Violet came downstairs. Jin and everyone else were sitting in living room.
Jungkook: Berry! He said and stood up.
Y/N: Kookie Oppa! She said while walking slowly towards him.
She hugged him tightly while crying. Jungkook picked her up and twirled her around.
Y/N: I missed you so much Kookie Oppa! She said while sniffing.
Jungkook: I missed you too my Berry. He said while stroking her hair.
Jungkook: Heyy! Heyy! What's with the cry baby face? Don't cry see I'm here and I also bought your favourite chocolate croissant with extra sprinkles. He said while wiping her tears.
Hoseok: Umm we are also here. He said while laughing.
Y/N hugged Hoseok and the other guys.
Jin: Lets have breakfast. He said.
Everyone went towards the dining table when Jin came near Y/N. He grabbed her waist making her gasp.
Jin: You didn't give me my morning kiss hmmm. You disobeyed me right? So now get ready for your punishment tonight. He whispered in her ear while kissing her earlobe.
Y/N looked at him while having tears in her doe eyes.
Jin: Save those tears for tonight. He said while smirking.
They went to the table. They were having breakfast while talking with eachother. Y/N was only fake smiling because of her brother. After breakfast they all were having fun while talking and laughing. They all went back to their homes in the evening. At night, Y/N was roaming around in the garden while Jin was in his office room doing some office work. Y/N was roaming here and there when a door caught her eyes. It was a beautiful door. It had a lot of flowers in interior design. She was scared to go inside without Seokjin's permission but she was curious so she opened the door. She went inside and turned on the light. A gasped left her mouth when she looked at what was in the room. The room was filled with her pictures. Everywhere were only pictures of Y/N. Pictures of her laughing and smiling. There were some pictures of her which made her totally shocked and she started crying. There were some pictures of Y/N in towel. Some were her pictures in which she was only in her undergarments. It made her cry more and she was shocked that how can someone take her pictures like this. She looked at the corner of the room and there was a box on the table. She went towards it and opened the box while her hands were shaking. She started sobbing loudly when she looked that inside the box it was her undergarments. The box contained lots of panties of her and some of her bra's as well. She remembered that she always used to ask the laundry woman that where did her undergarments go and she always replied that she had kept it in the closet. Suddenly someone back hugged her making her scream.
Jin: What are you doing here? He asked while gritting his teeth.
Y/N started sobbing loudly.
Y/N: DON'T TOUCH ME! YOU ARE SUCH A DISGUSTING PERSON. She yelled.
Jin: KEEP YOUR FUCKING VOICE LOW! He growled making her flinch.
Y/N started sobbing loudly. She fell on her knees on the floor.
Jin: Why did you come here without my permission? He asked in anger.
Y/N: I.. never thought.. you will be like this.. You are so.. disgusting and dirty. I hate you so much. She said while hicupping.
Jin: But I love you so much Petal! He said while wiping her tears.
Y/N yanked his hand away while glaring at him. Jin chuckled.
Jin: Petal! You look even more hot when you are angry. He said while smirking at her.
Y/N: You are a obsessed psycho. She said.
Jin: You Are My Obsession, My Posession, My Love, My Everything. You Are Mine. Keep This Thing In Your Fucking Mind That I'm Yours And You Are Mine. Accept Your Fate And Remember Kim Seokjin Can Give His Life For You And Can Also Take Someone Else's Life For You As Well. He said while looking deep in her doe eyes.
Y/N: I HATE YOU KIM SEOKJIN! She said in anger.
Y/N: Remember That I'll Never Accept You And Love You Because My Heart Belongs To Someone Else. She said.
That's it. Seokjin lost his temper.
Jin: SHUT THE FUCK UP! He shouted punching the wall.
Y/N flinched.
Jin: Petal! You Got Guts To Talk Back To Me Huh. Now Get Ready For Your Punishment. He said and picked her up on his shoulder.
Y/N's breath hitched. She started sobbing loudly. She tried to be brave but she was scared of him. She is scared of him. Y/N is submissive and sensitive. Jin entered to their room and threw her on the bed. She crawled backwards till her back hit the headboard.
Y/N: Li..sten Ji.n I kn..ow you a.re angry right now. Pl.ease don't do an.ything. Please I'm scared. She said while sobbing.
Jin: Hmmm. Where did your bravery go now. Come on show me how much brave you are Kim Y/N. He said.
Y/N: I'm so.rry. Please forgivee m.ee. I'll never do this mistake again. She said while hicupping.
Jin: Its too late now. He said while smirking.
Y/N was sobbing while hugging her knees. She was scared of the devil infront of her. Jin went out and after a while he came back with a bowl of Ice Cubes and a bottle of Vine in his hands. He came towards Y/N while smirking. He kept the vine and ice cubes on the night stand while he sit beside Y/N. Y/N was sobbing.
Jin: You know I don't need to drink vine when you are with me because your eyes are so intoxicated that it makes me drunk without even drinking vine. He said while opening the vine bottle.
Y/N closed her eyes because she was feeling disgusted.
Jin: So I thought why not lets play for sometime. Don't worry your punishment will be very different and you'll enjoy it. He said while pouring the vine in the glass.
Jin: Now Be A Good Girl And Take Your Clothes Off. He said while drinking the vine.
Y/N shooked her head while crying.
Jin: Disobeying me huh? He said while glaring at her.
Y/N gulped.
Jin: PETAL! WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO TEST MY PATIENCE. He said in anger.
Jin started unzipping her dress. She tried to stop him but Jin said something to her making her shiver.
Jin: Try To Stop Me And I Swear I'll Fuck You So Hard Right Here That The Whole Mansion Will Be Filled With Your Screams. So Obey Me Or I Won't Hesitate To Fuck The Living Daylights Out Of You. He said in a dominant tone.
Y/N was submissive so she got scared and let him do whatever he wanted to do with her. Jin took off her dress and threw it somewhere in the room.
Jin: Petal! This Pink Lace Looks So Good On You. He said while playing with her bra strap. Y/N was crying. She was hopeless. Jin took off her bra and threw it. He licked his lips while looking at her breast and nipples. Y/N immediatky covered her breast with her hands. Jin removed her hands away.
Jin: Hmmmm Gorgeous. He said while looking at her exposed chest.
Jin: Lay Down. He commanded.
Y/N layed down while sobbing. Jin picked a ice cube from the bowl and started tracing it on her neck and collar bones making the poor girl shiver. She started sobbing loudly. After the ice melted on her collar bones. He kissed her neck and collar bones and started biting it leaving marks on her neck and collar bones. Y/N whimpered. She was continuesly crying. Jin picked an other ice cube and started tracing it on her boobs and nipples. Y/N was whimpering while crying. She was shivering.
Y/N: St.op Pl..ease! It came out as a whisper from her mouth.
Jin: This Will Make You Feel Good. He said.
After the ice melted on her boobs. He kissed her boobs and cleavage. He left a hickey near her cleavage.
Jin: My Favourite Spot. This Is Where I First Marked You As Mine In That Business Party. He said and kissed her cleavage.
He rubbed his nose on her cleavage while groaning. Y/N was sobbing. She couldn't do anything. She was just waiting for this torcher to get over. Jin picked an other cube and started tracing it down to her belly. He started drawing circles on her belly with ice cube. Y/N was whimpering. Jin took two ice cubes and put it on her both boobs.
Jin: If One Of The Ice Cube Fell Off Then I'll Fuck You Hard And Rough. He said while smirking.
Y/N was trying hard not to move so that ice cube wouldn't fall. Jin was enjoying everything while drinking vine.
Y/N: Ji..n please remo..ve it. It is h..urting. She said while crying.
Jin ignored her while drinking vine. After a while the ice melted on her boobs. Jin took another cube and traced it on her lips.
Jin: Suck this ice cube. He commanded.
The way Y/N was submissive. She started sucking the ice cube while crying.
Jin: Fuck! You Look So Sexy Right Now. He said while Y/N was sucking the ice.
After sucking the ice. Jin kissed her. He bit her lower lip making her gasp. He entered her mouth and explored her cold mouth with his tongue. After a long kiss he left her lips and starting kissing her from her neck to her belly. He stopped and took her panties off with his teeth. Y/N was crying a lot. She was just waiting for this torcher to end. Jin took ice cube and traced it on her pu**y making her scream. After the ice melted he started fingering her.
Y/N: Pl..ease stop! She said while crying.
Jin fingered her and after a while she came all over his fingers. He licked it because he loves the way she tastes.
Jin came near her. He pour the vine on her whole body making her shiver. He started licking and sucking her naked body not leaving a single drop of the red vine on her body. After satisfying himself he came near her.
Jin: This Body Of Yours Is Mine. I Own It. I See It. I Touch It. I Play With It And Once Again I Own It. He said.
Y/N looked in his dark eyes and suddenly she passed out.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To Be Continued