19

Its been a week since that incident. Y/N is scared of Seokjin. Seokjin on the other hand tries to make her comfortable with him. He brings flowers for her everyday. They both cuddle with eachother every night. Y/N started to feel something for him but she ignore those feelings. Slowly slowly Y/N is getting comfortable with Seokjin.
At Night
Y/N was sitting on the bed her back was rested on the headboard. She was using her phone. Jin came towards the bed after doing his night routine. He sat on the bed and rested his back on the headboard.
Jin: Petal! He said.
Y/N looked at him.
Y/N: Yes! She said.
Jin: I want to talk to you about something important. He said.
Y/N kept her phone on the nightstand.
Jin: Petal! You know the we both are married and in future we'll become parents as well. He said.
A light pink tint appeared on her cheeks after listening to his words. She blushed but tried not to show it.
Y/N: Was this your important talk? She asked.
Jin: Petal! I just want to clear everything between us. I mean I want to tell you about my past and everything so in future we don't get into a misunderstanding just like a week ago when my ex called you and you were angry. So I just want to clear everything. He said.
Y/N nodded.
Jin: Okay so I was a playboy. I mean I used to date many girls in my college years just for time pass. When I became a CEO I used to go to clubs and fuck girls. I just used to fuck them to get rid of my stress and frustration. Yeah that was true that the girl who pleasured me a lot wins to be my girlfriend. He said.
Y/N looked at him with widened eyes.
Jin: But then I met you and It was like everything is changed. I know I also fucked girls after meeting you but when we got engaged after that I never looked at any girl except you. My eyes were only for you. I never knew the meaning of love until I met you. I know I did wrong with you. I forced you for this marriage. I harrassed you, I almost raped you that night but I swear I regret every fucking thing. At first my ego was everything. When you rejected me that night my ego was hurt and in anger I raped you. I'm so sorry. He said.
Tears started streaming down his eyes. Y/N got shocked. It was the first time she was seeing him crying.
Jin: I am such a jerk. I did wrong with you. I forced you on our wedding night. You were begging me to stop but I was acting like a beast. I hurted you both mentally and physically. I forced you in the Red Room. I'm sorry Y/N. I'm such a bad person. He said.
Y/N: So now you regret all this. After ruining my life and my dignity. After ruining me completely. Now you regret. She said while tears streaming down her eyes.
Jin: Y/N! Please give me a chance. I'll be a good husband. I'll give you all the happiness in the world. I will cherish you with my love. He said.
He started sobbing. Y/N was shocked. She never saw him crying. She slowly hugged him while rubbing his back.
Y/N: Seokjin! I need some time. I'm glad that you are guilty for what you did but I can't just forgive you right now. I need some time. She said.
Seokjin nodded.
Jin: Can I please sleep in your arms? He asked
Y/N nodded. Jin kept his head on Y/N's chest. Her hands were sorrounded by his neck. They both drifted to sleep. Jin was sleeping peacefully but Y/N was awake. She was thinking about Jin. She wanted to give him a chance because her heart is not cruel. She is the type of person who forgives easily.
After Few Days
It was night and the girls were having a party in the Park Mansion. Park Violet was getting married to Jeon Jungkook. So the girls were having a bridal shower.
Violet: I'M GETTING MARRIED! She shouted.
Y/N started laughing at her.
Mia: So now after Y/N, Violet is also getting married. She said.
Yuna: Then after Violet I'll talk to Namjoon's parents so we can also get married. She said.
Lara: Suga is planning to talk to my parents as well. She said.
Erica: That's great. She said.
Jenna: WHAT THE FUCK! She shouted while looking at her phone.
Y/N: What happened ? She asked while taking a sip from orange juice.
Jenna: Our mans are in a club with the Strippers. She said.
Y/N choked on her drink. Violet grabbed Jenna's phone. Hoseok posted a story in which the guys were having fun drinking while the strippers were dancing infront of them while Taehyung was throwing cash on them.
Violet: Lets go girls. She said.
Y/N: Where? She asked.
Jenna: To crash their so called Bachelors Party. She said.
They all nodded and went towards the car. They drove off to the club. Soon they arrived at the club. They went inside the club. The club was reeking alcohol. They soon entered the VIP area. The girls widened their eyes when they looked at the situation. Jimin and Hobi were dancing with the strippers while Taehyung and Suga were throwing money on the strippers. Namjoon was drinking vine. Jungkook and Jin were sitting together when two strippers came towards them and sat on their laps. Jin tried to move her away from his lap but she wasn't moving. Soon the red lights of the clubs turned off and bright white lights turned on. The boys looked towards the entrance and they widened their eyes. The girls were standing in full anger. They came towards them.
Jimin: Erica Baby! What a surprise. He said.
Erica came towards Jimin and she freed him from the stripper. She gave a glare to the stripper and the stripper went out. Jenna went towards Hoseok she gritted her teeths. Hoseok awkwardly smiled at her.
Hoseok: Despacito! He said while smiling.
Jenna: Go Away before I kill you. She said while glaring at the stripper.
Y/N went towards Jin and the stripper. She was glaring at Seokjin.
Y/N: He doesn't need you anymore. You can leave now. She said to the stripper.
All of the strippers went out of the room one by one.
Y/N: Mind explaining what was happening here. She asked while looking at Seokjin.
Jin smirked when he realized that Y/N was jealous.
Violet: Yeah please! She said.
Jungkook: Babe! It was nothing like that I mean Jimin brought them I told him that no the girls will get angry but he didn't listened to me. He said.
Jimin: Jungkook! It was not only me Taehyung was also with me in this plan. He said.
Mia: I'll kill you Kim Taehyung. She said.
Suga: Guys! Lets not ruin the moment. He said.
Namjoon: Now that our queens are here lets enjoy. He said while grabbing Yuna's waist.
The girls slowly went towards their man's. Y/N sat beside Seokjin. He pulled her closed to him.
Jin: So my wifey was jealous? He whispered in her ear.
She felt goosebumps rising on her skin.
Y/N: No I was not. She said.
Jin: Yes you were jealous. He said and kissed her temple.
Y/N: Kim Seokjin! Don't make me angry. I'm already angry. She said while glaring at him.
Jin chuckled at her cuteness. They all enjoyed the party while having lots of fun. They played games and drink. Soon everyone was drunk except few people. Seokjin was drunk as well. They all went to their homes. Namjoon helped Y/N and took Jin towards their car.
Y/N: Thank you Joonie Oppa! She said.
Namjoon: No problem. He said while showing his dimple smile.
Y/N started driving the car while Jin was sitting at the passenger seat. Jin was acting so cute.
Jin: Pretty Lady! He said while looking at Y/N.
Y/N: Pardon! She said.
Jin: Who are you Pretty Lady? You are so pretty. He said in his drunk voice.
Y/N: Oh so If I'm that pretty then why don't you make me your girlfriend. She asked while chuckling.
Jin: No! No! No! I can't. He said.
Y/N: Why? She asked.
Jin: Because I have a wife. He said.
Y/N: But you said that I'm pretty. She said.
Jin: But you are not more pretty than my Petal. My wife Y/N is so beautiful. She is so pretty and beautiful. She is so small and fragile. I love her so so much. I love her so much. I can't cheat on her. I love my Y/N so much. He said in his drunk voice.
Y/N smiled while looking at him. She felt something for him. Soon they arrived at the mansion. Y/N took Jin towards their bedroom. She laid him on the bed.
Y/N: You are so heavy. She said while panting.
She slowly took off his shoes and coat. She slowly unbottuned his shirt.
Jin: What are you doing Miss Pretty Lady. He said in his drunk voice.
Y/N: I'm changing your clothes. She said.
Jin: You can't do this. Where is my Y/N? Only my wife Kim Y/N is allowed to see me naked. He said.
Y/N chuckled.
Y/N: Yahh You Idiot! I'm your wife Kim Y/N. Now let me change your clothes. She said.
Jin: I love you my wifey. He said while giving a flying kiss to her.
Y/N chuckled.
Jin: Why didn't you catch my kiss? He asked while pouting.
Jin again blow a kiss towards her and she catched it. Both giggled.
Y/N: Cutie! If only you were not acting like a beast when you are sober. She mumbled.
She made him wear a comfortable shirt. She slowly took off his pants. Jin was shaking his legs. Y/N glared at him. He stopped his action and smiled at her. Y/N changed his pants. After that she covered him in duvet. She went towards the bathroom and changed her clothes. She did her night routine. She came out of the bathroom. She looked at Seokjin. Seokjin was sitting on the bed.
Y/N: Jin! What happened? She asked.
Jin: I want cuddles. He said.
Y/N chuckled. She went towards the bed and covered themselves in the duvet. Jin snuggled into the crook of her neck. He slowly kissed her neck. Y/N kissed his forehead.
Y/N: Good Night! She said.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To Be Continued