Another One

A/N:Leave anything you want me to add in the comments for future chapters

Luz walked down a path stuffing her pocket with a slime ball Eda had given her suddenly a cloaked figure ran out from the trees and crashed into luz

"Sorry, are you ok?"Luz asked looking into e/c colored eyes
"I'm fine...sorry"

A snap was heard causing the cloaked figure to summon their staff with a phenix on the top before flying away from luz

"There are better opportunities on this track. Now, get to school!" A witch steps forward and points confidently, but gets sad when she realizes she stepped on a flower.
"Oh, no! Oh, little friend! I'm sorry!"

Luz watched as the witch kneels down and repeatedly traces a spell circle. The flower perks back up and fully blooms. Luz gasps. The girl's ear wiggles as something rumbles close by. She turns as a wagon, being moved by magic, rolls to a stop in front of her, carrying a pot and a girl reading a book.

A girl looks away from her book and down at the other witch.

"Willow! Wow, You're so unnoticeable I almost rolled into ya." She chuckled
The flower that Willow just healed wilts as she stands up.
"Hi, Amity..."
"Uh, shouldn't you get to class early to prep your..."

Rattling cuts amity off. They turn to Willow's pot as it spills, pouring out a purple substance and an eyeball that blinks and groans.
"Oh, Willow. You don't have anything to show, do you?"
"Witch drama!" Luz whispered from behind some bushes while Willow pulls up her cowl as she blushes.
"This is why people call you "Half-a-Witch Willow."

Rattling came from Amity's pot making her remove the lid
"Abomination, rise." She snaps her fingers and the abomination rises, becoming more solid until it's humanoid in shape. It bends out of the pot to poke Willow's forehead, leaving behind abomination matter in a star shape.

"You're a... star...."
"Aw. It's like mine." Amity readjusts a star shaped badge that reads "Top Student". "But much smaller and meaningless. As top student, it's my duty to tell you to keep at it." She puts an arm around Willow "Even you could get a passing grade someday....Abomination, cower."

It groans as it melts back into the pot. Amity replaces the pot lid and takes hold of the cart.
"See you in class, superstar."

As Amity walks away Willow removes her cowl.
"Oh, see you in class, superstar!" Willow imitated Amity as she wipes the star from her forehead.
"I hate when she does that."

Luz flinches as she watches. Wind blows leaves around Willow as she rants.
"I hate making abominations. I hate getting bad grades. Ugh! I can't stand this anymore." Willow shouts and her eyes glow green.

Luz gasps. The flower from earlier gets lost among giant thorny roots that burst out around it. They surround Willow, glowing and writhing angrily. One snakes out and grabs Luz by the ankle. Luz screams. The root drops her on the ground a bit behind Willow, who turns and glares at her, her eyes still glowing.

_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

Eda tied a sack to her staff as King watches her then a snail

"Not a bad haul. That oviduct was loaded."
"Ah. Lose apprentice, gain garbage eggs. Fair trade."
Eda scoffs as she faces King "I didn't lose anything."

"If you don't teach Luz right, you will. And that's when I come in, make her my apprentice."
"Ha! And what would you teach? How to get stuck in the arm of a sweater?"
"Hey, that only happened once! I'd teach her about demons. How to identify them, talk to 'em, raise an army with them and tear apart the world!"
"After they tear you out of the sweater arm, right?" Eda leaned against her staff while grinning at King