Any Sport in a Storm

In the Emperor's Castle, inside a room, Hunter is sewing a sigil onto his cloak. Flapjack lands on his shoulder and chirps at him.

"Yeah, it does look good as new!"
Hunter holds up his cloak to look at the sigil. The sewing work on it looks shoddy and strings start coming off, not to mention the cloak has bandages on it.
"...And I have no idea what I'm doing."
"Seems like it but your learning."

Hunter jumps back and turns to see Y/n poking her head into his room.
"Stop doing that."
"No promises."

Y/n entered his room and crossed her arms as she smiled at him, she liked seeing him try something new.

Someone knocks on Hunter's door. He opens it and finds two Coven Guards standing outside. One of them passes a letter to him. Hunter opens it and reads the letter, which is from Emperor Belos.

"My duties are keeping me busy. I entrust you to lead the Coven Heads today. Consider this a test."

Hunter smirks, Y/n shakes her head with a frown as she walks out his room wearing her mask.

"Good luck."
"Hmm."

Hunter heads over to the throne room, just in time to see some of the Coven Heads coming out.

"Good. You're all here. We can get started- Hey! Ugh! Wha- Where are you- Ugh! I said wait! Come back here!"

The Coven Heads ignore his presence and simply push past him. Raine stops and turns around to look at Hunter, but Terra pushes them and they walk away.

Hunter pushes the doors open and walks into the throne room angrily. He sees Darius and Eberwolf looking at some scrolls.

"Darius! Eberwolf! Why is everyone leaving? We are scheduled to have a recruitment meeting."

Darius sighs and turns around to talk to Hunter.
"Good morning to you too, little prince. We've decided to reschedule the meeting, so go play arts and crafts or... whatever it is you do." Darius notices something.

"Oh. Looks like you've already started."
Darius uses his abomination goo to grab Hunter's cloak and brings it to him.
"Hey!"

Darius looks at the hand sewn sigil and laughs at it.
"This is impressively bad. Wait, is this the old Golden Guard sigil?"
"Of course it is! And this is no way to treat the emperor's-"
"Nephew?"

Hunter stares at Darius furiously.
"I knew your predecessor. He was my mentor. One of the strongest witches I've ever known. But you... Hmm."
Darius looks at Hunter judgingly, Hunter becomes nervous.

"But Belos says I don't need magic to serve the coven."
"And I say you don't deserve to wear that patch."

Darius walks away together with Eberwolf, holding Hunter's cloak in his hand.

"Darius, that's enough."
"Empress."
"I don't have magic either and I'm doing just fine."
"Yes, we'll we all can't be an empress with a non-magical-"
"Hush and you know better than to talk about this." Y/n glares at Darius before looking at Hunter.

Feeling insecure, Hunter turns around and calls after Darius.

"Wait. What should I do? How do I... earn it?"
"Ugh, sweet mother of titans. I- I don't know. Find new recruits for the Emperor's Coven? The best and the brightest witches in all the land. Then maybe, you can get this back."

"I'll do it."
"Of course you will. You're very good at doing exactly what you're told."

Y/n throws her mask at Darius while Hunter looks insecure again as the doors slam shut.
"I'll have a word with Darius." Y/n reaches to touch Hunters head but he moves away.