Young Blood, Old Souls

As Y/n sat in a dimly lit room, she could feel the weight of the silence pressing hard against her ears. The air felt thick and dense, as if even the space itself was pressing in on skin. She was alone, or so she thought, until the door suddenly creaked open, and a figure entered.

The figure was tall, dressed in a large white and brown cape with gold trim over a baggy gray tunic and black pants tucked into both his golden gloves and brown boots.

They walked with a confidence that exuded a sense of darkness and fear. Y/n knew immediately that this person was here to taunt her, and with each step that the figure took toward her, the tension in the room grew thicker.

"Well, well, well," the figure said, his voice low and menacing. "Look at you, cowering in the dark like a wounded animal."

Y/n clenched her fist, trying to ignore the fear that was creeping up their spine. Y/n knew she had to stay strong, to show the figure that she were not afraid anymore.

But the figure continued to circle around them, always just out of reach. His words were like a dagger, piercing Y/n's defenses and striking at her very heart. Y/n could feel her will starting to weaken, and she knew that they had to act before it was too late.

But just as they were about to make her move, the figure grabbed her chin, leaning towards Y/n's ear in the darkness. The figure grinned as he opened his mouth.

"It's a shame you'll never see them again... I'm sure they would've love to see you again... pity though."

Y/n charged forward but was pulled back by chains as the figure chuckled at her failed attack.
"Finally hit a nerve?"
"You... you keep them out of this!"
"Oh, it's almost you really care about them."
"I swear... If you go near him I will destroy you!"

Y/n glared at the figure as it grinned before shaking his head.
"We'll see and it looks like you'll never see the owl lady again... for a few thousand years." The figure smiled before leaving the room, yells and chains clanking were heard from the room as they echoed throughout the castle.

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

"I wonder if catching Eda was part of his big plan. What do you think, Luz? Luz?" Luz stares at the tag on her cape, reading: "To a young witch from her proud mentor EDA".

Luz puts on the cape "I don't care what Belos is up to... because today, I'm saving them both!" Luz opening the door to a room decorated with weapons.
"Luz, what are you doing?"
"This is serious, King. Eda used her power to save me and got caught by Lilith. Now she's the Owl Beast and Y/n was taken before the Emperor! I don't know what he's planning to do with them, but I'm going to rescue her."

"Haven't you been listening to me? He's the Emperor! He's the most powerful witch alive!"
"King, please try to understand. Eda is in this situation because of me. Because of my stupid choice. I have to make up for it."
"But she's in her Owl Beast form! How will she even recognize you?"
"I don't know. But I have to try anyway."
"Well then, I'm going too."
"King..."
"Me and Eda don't always see eye-to-eye, but I do consider her family. I want her back as much as you do."
"You'll need some help." Phoenix say standing next to the goo monster as a human.
"Alright. Then we've got no time to lose!" They run out of the room.
"Nyeh!" King throws the book on the ground, which opens to the page with Belos on it.

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

In the Emperor Belos's throne room, focused on the Titan's beating heart before panning down to the throne. Beast Eda runs from Lilith.
"Eda, stop that this instant!"