The Intruder

A/N:Leave anything you want me to add in the comments for future chapters

Inside The Owl House Luz is recording King. "And here we have the most fearsome creature in the world, the King of Demons."

The video zooms out to show King trying to tear a sock off his nose. "Facing his natural enemy, the ducky sock!"
King grunts, tears the sock into pieces, then punches the remnants. "Where are you now, ducky sock?"
"So, why'd you call me here again?"
"Oh, yeah." He grunts, climbs up a table. "Human Luz, you've been so obsessed with witchcraft that you haven't learned anything about my kind. Prepare yourself for..."

He rips off a curtain to reveal a corkboard of photos of various demons; puts on a hat and spins the cord on top of it.

"Demons 101. Demons like me are grim tricksters of the twilight, creatures of sulfur and bone."
Luz zooms in with her camera. "And cute little paws."
"....And cute little paws. True. We live only to create chaos and misery. Our only weaknesses are purified water and passive-aggressive comments. Sometimes."
"Oh, you guys are sensitive."
"Even demons have inner demons."

He tears off one of the pictures to reveal a snarling demon. "The most powerful demon of all is the Snaggleback. He's a—"
"Bad boy!" A colored filter appears over the screen, followed by several stickers. Luz aims her phone down and taps on her screen.
"Luz, pay attention. This information could save your life someday."
"No, no. I am so paying attention. This is my paying attention face."

Luz nods when lightning crashes, immediately followed by a thunder rumble. Luz and King look outside.
"Uh-oh. Looks like it's gonna rain."
"I love the rain."
"Hey, wait."

King went to stop her but luz already opens the door, exhales. "I always love feeling the first few drops in my hair." She then kneels down to talk to a flower. "I bet you do too, little buddy."

A water drop drops down to the flower, making it wither and die immediately.
"What?"
Eda runs to the house with one arm above her head. "Boiling rain! Everybody inside now!"
"Huh?"

Eda grabs Luz's arm and drags the both of them inside. Objects crash and clatter as they do.
"Phew! That was close. But the important thing is you didn't get hurt."
"Yep." Luz groans as a cup falls on her head. Not hurt."

On Bonesborough, where residents are screaming and running from the boiling rain. Buildings attached to the side of a cliff fall off. Willow's house, where she takes plants off of a balcony.
"Ow, ow, ow, ow." She drags a curtain closed with her teeth. In a alleyway, Tinella Nosa is running. She shrieks, and ducks into a crack in a wall, which she tosses a rat out of and hisses.

Outside of the Owl House, King is putting a bandage on a burn on Luz's arm. He puts another bandage on his snout.
"Look, now we're boo-boo buddies."
Luz squeals, then falls over. "Oh, my gosh, I love you so much." Luz looks at Eda, who is creating a spell under a force field. "A boiling rainstorm on the Boiling Isles. The weather here is so fun."
"Yeah, we don't have weather. We have plagues, gorenados, shale hail, painbows."
"It's like a rainbow but looking at it turns you inside out."

Luz pulls the drawstrings of her hoodie closed. "So, until the boiling rain stops, no one is allowed outside tonight."
"And if the rain doesn't get you, the Snaggleback will." King opens a book, showing Snaggleback images. "They wander the rain, feeding on boiled tourists."

"Well, whatever the case, this force field spell should protect the house from boiling rains and made-up demons."
"Hoot! Well, hurry it up with that force field. That rain is getting closer to my precious stucco."
"Yeah, yeah. I got it." She uses her staff to grab the light ball and stamps the staff down to the ground. A round orange force field engulfs the house, then shrinks to shape closely around it. Eda begins walking toward the house.