Knocking on hooty's door

In front the Owl House, Hooty uses a typewriter.

"Dearest Lulu, I hope this letter finds you well, and that you're enjoying your time with your parents. I'm writing to let you know, that I am a genius! Whenst I wrote you last, I was in the throes of a malaise. That's when I got your letter!"

Hooty read Lilith's letter at night.

"Hello, Hootsifer. Your letter concerned me. You write of feeling unimportant while Y/n, Luz, Eda and King are off on adventures."

Hooty looks up to see his friends' silhouettes in Eda's room, Luz leaving with King in her arms before Eda turns off the light.

"But, Hooty, you are the Owl House. You take care of everyone inside you. If that isn't a worthy purpose, then what is?"

Hooty coos softly and enters the living room, where everyone is situated on the couches.
"How we doin', Hoot House?"
"Can you keep it down? Down! Down! Why does this keep happening?"
"Sounds like our little demon is becoming a "de-man"!"
"Ugh! Why does that sound so wrong coming from you? You! Ugh, I am done with this!"

"Hahaha! Those teens, eh? Their moods change like the wind."
Eda lowers the paper she's holding up, revealing the shadows under her eyes, which are being kept open with clothespins.
"Whoa!"
"I'm freaking out, Hooty. Belos is planning something big, and I'm weaker than a newborn witchling. If I wanna protect you guys, I have to train as hard as I can to get strong! No rest!"
"But every time you overwork yourself, you turn into the Owl Beast!"
"I said no rest!"

Eda blows an air horn and leaves, irritating Luz who's lying on the other couch with the echo mouse's terrarium in front of her.
"Can you please be quiet? You're scaring the echo mouse. And if he's not happy, I'll never make my way into Amity's heart."

Luz realizes what she just said, a flush spreads across her face. "I mean make a portal back home. Uh, we have to go."
Luz picks up the terrarium and runs out of the room.

"Don't run!" Y/n rubbed her eyes before falling to the ground, irritated by the many books and papers.

"Eda don't leave a mess...." Y/n lays on the ground, dark shadows under her eyes as she falls asleep.

"You were right, Lulu. These three needed my help. So I devised the plan of plans."

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

Hooty moves through the halls to the kitchen.

"Your words inspired me to help everyone, Lulu. So I'll start with King!"

King is on the table surrounded by several books.
"Maybe if I figure out what kind of demon I am, I'll know what's going on." He swaps one book for another. "But nothing in here looks like me!"

"Our little bundle of joy was growing up, and he had questions. As the only other demon in the house, I had answers! But would he accept help from me?"

"Never! Unless..." Hooty briefly leaves and is soon on top of King, eyes glowing and mouth open. Just as King sees him, everything goes dark. A moment later, King emerges from an owl pellet in a dark room.
"Did you owl pellet me?"
"Are you angry, sweaty? Is there hair in places? Does your voice crack in a super embarrassing way? I have the answers you seek..."