O Titan, Where Art Thou

King opens his eyes, finding himself in what appears to be the realm that Luz previously found herself in.

"Eh?" King hears laughter. It seems to be coming from the Collector.

"Almost free, almost free!"
"Luz? Hooty? Woah, woah!" King starts floating around. "Is someone there?"

"I won't be alone, I won't be alone anymore!" The Collector cackles.

"Hello, hello?"
"Who said that? Who's there?"
"What...?"
"Wait! Wait, wait, wait! Don't leave! Come back!—"

King wakes up back on the boat, confused, gasping and breathing heavily. Luz has just awaken him from his dream.

"Hey, sleepyhead. We're back in Bonesborough." King looks out from the edge of the ship and looks at the bones of the Titan, coming to terms again that he's one of them.

Luz waves and exits the boat and pulls out her little device. She's received a lot of texts from Amity. Hooty, still in his portable state, looms over her shoulder.

"Hmmm. "Mom took Pensta, but we're safe. We'll contact." Aww, she sent so many hearts! Hope she's doing okay."
"Is that Amity? It's okay if you wanna check on her. I can get to the Owl House on my own."

Luz has a flashback to the events from their recent adventure.

"I think they might be my family! Maybe they're an answer to all our problems!"
"If you think Belos is evil, you've never seen a live Titan."
"King, you're not one of them."
"Then what am I?!"
"You're a titan, King. You're the son of the Boiling Isles." This revelation greatly shocks King.

Back to the present time.

"Hey, look! Everyone missed us so much they put up pretty signs!"

Four wanted posted are displayed on a wooden wall. One featuring a demonically drawn Hooty, another of Harpy Eda, then one with Luz casting a glyph spell with King next to her, and the last one featuring Lilith holding fire in her hand. Two witches growl at what seems to be Hooty.

Luz pulls her hood up. "Let's take the long way home."

King, Luz, and Hooty retreat back to the Owl House. Upon sensing someone coming, Luz quickly activates an invisibility glyph as she, King and Hooty hide from two Coven Scouts.

"Without that bird-tube, this place was wide open!" A Cover Scout drinks from a giant jug of Apple Blood
"I still haven't recovered from that tea party." One shudders at the memory.

Luz exhales once they're gone and the three walk into the Owl House. The place is deserted, ransacked, everything inside is confiscated and Eda and Lilith are nowhere to be seen.

"Do you think they were arrested?" Luz finds a piece of paper on the ground that provides instructions on where they are. She activates a light glyph so she can seen the writing better.

"No, they're hiding out on the Knee!"

-The Knee of the Titan-

"Using my old keys, we'll travel through the service tunnels. From there, we initiate the security system and everyone including Belos will be trapped inside the castle. Boom! Day of Unity stopped!"

"You don't think they changed the locks after you got booted from the Coven?"
"Well, at least I'm coming up with ideas."
"Hey! I come up with some great ideas!" Eda places a bag of Hex Mix over her head.

"I think you both need to think of a solution... together." Phoenix said next to a sleeping Opal.

"Putting snorse glue in the Emperor's shampoo bottle isn't going to save anyone's life!" Lilith kicks a bag of Hex Mix on the ground.