The Magic In Nature

Two kids played in the woods playing, running till they came upon a giant tree with a door. They decided to knock on the door, it swung opened both faced with the end staff making them scream and hold each other.

"Oh... just kids." They opened one eye and saw a woman with h/c hair looking down at them with a frown.

"Shouldn't you be with your parents?" They kept quiet while looking up at her.
"Shy are we little ones?, well come inside there's going to be boiling rain." She moved to the side letting them as thunder could be heard from afar.

She closed the door and saw the kids looking around in curiosity at the different things she had laying around.

The kids watch as the woman casted a protection spell placing it on her home.

"Alright kids, what's your names?"
"I'm Edric and she's Emria, were part of the Blight family." The woman looked at them with a smile, before grabbing a picture.

"You two resemble him alright, I'm y/n." She handed them the picture which Edric held.
"Who's him?"
"Well you're dad, we used to go to hexside together." Y/n pointed to the picture, both her and their dad had an arm over their shoulders with face paint and a bright smiling.

"Wow!"
"Cool, but how come your ears are pointy in the photo but small now?" Emria pointed to the picture as Edric nodded at the difference.
"Well I'm not from here, I am human." She shows then the fake ears, while they looked at her smal round ears making them cheer.

"We have a small eared friend!" They squealed before holding hands while spinning in a circle.
"Well the soup ready, wanna eat?" She looked at the kids who stopped spinning and nodded in excitement.

"Go choice a stop at the table." The kids ran to the table and quick sat down with a smile, patiently waiting for their food making Y/n smile.

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

In Owl House living room. Luz is reading a pamphlet about Hexside, labeled "Hexside Facts and Trivia." It has a picture of Principal Bump on the back along with his quote, "Education is the real magic."
"King, listen to this!"
King lays on Luz's stomach. "Hey! Less read-y, more scratchy!"

"Sorry! Now that I'll be a student at Hexside, I wanna learn all about it! I've got a new crush, and her name is Education!"
King bites off a piece of the pamphlet. "Nyah!"
Eda kicks the front door open. "Hey, freeloaders! Guess what today is?"
"Is it your birthday?"
"Is it my birthday?"
"It's my birthday!"
"No!" She closes the front door. "It's human treasure day!"

Eda tosses the Portal Door into the air. It unfolds and opens. Owlbert flies through, dragging a giant sack. The sack tears when he flips it onto the floor, revealing a pile of human garbage. The door closes.

Eda hops onto the pile. "Ahh, fresh garbage."
"Ooo, gimme, gimme, gimme!" King pulls out a teddy bear. "Yes! Another worthy addition to my army of terror!" He pulls the string.
"I love cuddles and kisses!"
"Truly horrifying!"

"Yo, kid. Your trash pile's getting cold. While mine's getting hot!" Eda pulls out a wire clothes hanger. "I have never seen such an extravagant earring."
"You can have my trash. Whoa! Did you know that Hexside was built on the bones of its rival school? One it literally conquered!"

Luz shows off the pamphlet, showing a picture of a much younger Principal Bump standing on various rival students, being cheered on by fellow Hexside students. The school burns behind them.