Yesterday's Lie

Outside of Luz's home in the Human Realm.

A white car passes by. On a table there's a laptop, a few books, a pair of tinted glasses and an animal hat.

On Luz's bunk bed with stuffed animals on it. A Good Witch Azura hat is seen on the floor and behind it, a bookshelf.

A tin foil swan, an Azura action figure and a dragon action figure. Someone shoves all of items to the left.

A photo frame with a picture of a younger Luz with long hair and a missing front tooth is seen. In the picture, she is holding an Azura action figure on her right hand and a Good Witch Azura book with her left arm.

The person moving the items stops to look at the picture, and then shoves into a box along with the action figures.

"Ah! Much better." Luz lifts up the box, then stops to look at her reflection in the mirror. She moves a stray hair into place and smiles.

Camila is seen standing beside her car and Luz walks down the steps.

"What's the box for, mija?"
"Just cleaning up a little." Luz smiles and looks down at the box.
"Even this? You used to love making me tinfoil swans."
"Oh, I'm, uh, just looking for a fresh start."

Camila looks at Luz walking towards the trash can with a slightly weirded out expression on her face.

"Camp taught me a lot, you know?" Luz sets down the box beside the trash can.
"Yes, it sure did..."

The sound of a rabbit squeaking is heard, Camila gasps.

"Ah! Luz, grab the pliers."
Luz runs away while Camila puts on a pair of latex gloves.
"Okay, okay, little bunny, you're gonna be all right." Camila cuts the string.
"There we go."

The rabbit hops away.
"That's the fifth trap this week..."
"If I ever catch who's responsible I'll pa-pow!"
Luz giggles.

"Let's go back inside. I'll make maduros."

Luz stops to talk to her reflection in the mirror.
"A new life." Luz opens the cupboard to take out a shirt, then closes it. The reflection changes into the real Luz looking at Luz with an angry expression.
"You!" Luz slams her hands on the mirror.
"Luz" screams.

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

At the Owl House, Y/n, King, Eda and Hooty are looking at Luz. Luz and King are in front of a makeshift portal door.

"So, according to Philip's instructions, the hardest part to making a portal was finding someone who knew how to build it." Luz puts something on the door.

"But a lot of the ingredients are pretty easy to find. Luz turns to look at Eda. "Your crazy apocalypse supplies finally came in handy, Eda!"

Eda snaps her finger, points at Luz and winks.
"Don't forget this." King looks at Luz with a sad expression and hands her Amity's glove stained with Titan blood.

"Titan blood. I can't believe something this powerful was in the old key this whole time."
King turns to look at Y/n. The trio and Hooty all have a sad expression on their faces.

"It's okay. If Belos is still trying to get to the Human Realm, he'll have to beat me to it."
Luz tears a piece of cloth off the glove and sticks it on the door. She then takes a few steps backwards.

Eda is on her makeshift flying bathtub.

"Are you sure this isn't gonna like, blow our faces off?"
"Nope!"
"Well, here goes something."