Chapter 1

A Huge corporation proudly standing in the middle of the seoul. Inside this building on 10th floor, A Handsome, hot, ethereal male is sitting behind the office desk on a chair, typing on his laptop. His sleeves were rolled up to his elbows, and his hair is neatly combed. He is looking really attractive and charming. He was engrossed in his work when he heard a knock on his office door.

"Come in," He calmly said in deep voice while working. His assistant walked in quietly and said, "Mr. Kim your meeting is about to begin in just 10 minutes. All the other team members had already gathered in the meeting room." Taehyung nodded.

He closed his laptop and stood up, ready to head to the meeting. With a confident smile, he followed his assistant to the meeting room. His good looks and confident aura seemed to light up the room as he entered, getting ready to lead the meeting.

After sometime, Taehyung walked out of the meeting room with an enchanting smile on his face. He straight went to his office and just sat on the chair when his phone rang. His smile widened when he saw the caller I'd. "Mom!" He happily called his mother. His mother smiled hearing his voice.

"Seems like my baby is really happy." Mrs. Kim said, "yes I'm so happy. You know about the project I was working from so long, right?" Taehyung asked. "Yeah I know, you even Skipped so many meals and was stressing out so much." Mrs. Kim said in worried tone.

Taehyung smiled hearing his mother's worry about him. "It's all worth it mom, I got successful mom! I'm so happy." Taehyung said happily. "Congratulations son, I'm proud of you my boy." Mrs. Kim said proudly.

Taehyung smiled widely but that happy smiled turned into sad one. "If Dad were here, then he would be proud of me too, right?" Taehyung voiced out his thoughts and Mrs. Kim heard it. She smiled sadly.

"Ofc he would be proud of you, and I know he must be seeing you from far and smiling while looking at you." Mrs. Kim said with a sad smile. Taehyung nodded after hearing her. He sniffled and said, "I will talk to you later mom. Take care, love you."

"Oh wait wait, I have a surprise for you when you will come home." Mrs. Kim said, taehyung frowned. "What surprise mom?" He asked. "You will see, bye bye take care and love you too" Mrs. Kim said and quickly cut the call.

Taehyung sighed while looking at his phone and shooked his head. He put his phone aside and started to check some files. He scanned the file and signed it. He put it on the side, after that he was checking the next file when he heard a knock. He permit the person to came inside while looking down.

"Congratulations bro!!" Taehyung looked up after hearing a loud voice to saw that his Hoseok hyung followed by his yoongi hyung. He smiled towards them. "Thanks hyung," He replied and gestured them to take a seat on the couch near the glass window.

Taehyung also sat with them. "Congrats Tae." Yoongi said with a small smile. Taehyung smiled widely because its very rare that yoongi smile. And he congratulate taehyung with a small but proud smile means that Taehyung did great.

Hoseok got up and went towards mini fridge and took out a can of sprite for himself and coke for other two. He gave them and started to sip his sprite. As he gulped down the first sip, he moaned in taste and smiled in satisfaction. Taehyung laughed lightly seeing his expressions.

"How's everything is going in your office hyungs?" Taehyung asked while drinking. "Great.. We were turning back from a meeting when we heard that you got the project. So we didn't waste time and came here to congratulate you." Hobi said with a heart smile. Taehyung nodded.

Hobi and Yoongi is running an advertisement company. They are a good friends including Taehyung, Namjoon and jin. Namjin couple is currently in abroad for some business purpose or they both will also be here.

|

8:00pm

Taehyung pushed his laptop in his briefcase with some important files. He wore his coat and made his way towards parking lot. On his ways, some employees greeted him. He nodded towards them with a sweet smile.

Taehyung sat inside the car and drove off to his home. On his way, he remembered that his mom told him about some surprise. He squented his eyes and thought what will be the surprise. After 20 minutes of drive, he arrived Infront of his house. Guard opened the gate for him. He parked his car in the garage and rang the doorbell.

Some moments later, the door pushed open by his mother. He smiled towards her and came inside. Tae hugged her. He sat on the couch in the living area and drank the water which the maid gave him. After drinking the water he put the glass on the table.

"Mom, where is my surprise?" He asked like an innocent child. His mother smiled mischievously. Taehyung was looking at her when he felt Hands on his eyes. He frowned and touched the hands and gasped.

"Alaya?" He guessed with a hopeful smile. He held the hands and removed from his hands and turned around. He smiled widely when he saw his little sister standing there with a happy face. She came Infront of Taehyung and hugged his brother dearly.

Taehyung also hugged her tightly. While Mrs. Kim was looking at her childs with a lovely smile. Alaya is Taehyung's little sister. She is 4 years younger than taehyung. Alaya was studying medical in London from past 4 years, In between her studies she came korea to meet her family. Now her degree is completed so she came back to her family permanently.

"when did you came back, London? Why didn't you tell me about your arrival?" Taehyung asked her, Alaya smiled cheekily and shrugged his shoulders.

"I wanted to surprise my mom and brother. And I came an hour later after you left for office." She said and plopped on the couch beside Taehyung. Taehyung nodded. They started to chitchat.

After dinner

"Bear you know I brought so many things for you??" Alaya asked from taehyung who raised his eyebrow. "I'm your elder brother, young lady. Show some respect towards your big brother." Taehyung said, Alaya rolled her eyes and said, "yeah yeah.."

"Where is my gifts?" Taehyung asked. "Let me take some rest, I'm so tired and suffering from jet lag. Can't you wait for sometime." Alaya said dramatically. Taehyung looked at her in disbelief.

"Okay miss drama queen, I'm also very tired so good night." Taehyung said and pulled her ponytail. "Yaaahhhh," Alaya glared at him. Taehyung laughed and moved towards his mother. He kissed her forehead and said, "Good Night mom." He said with a smile.

"Good Night bear." Mrs. Kim said and pecked on his cheeks. Taehyung went towards his room and laid on his bed. He switched off the lights and drifted into his Dreamland.

To be continue
I hope you guys enjoyed reading this chapter🌼✨
Don't forget to mention me how was the chapter 💗
Take care, stay safe, bye bye dear lovelies😘💞