Chapter 2

The morning light shines in through the curtains, casting a warm glow in the room. In the room there is a innocent and enchanting beauty stood by the mirror. His hair was wet and stuck to his forehead, with little drops shining like small pearls in his messy black hair.

He dried his hairs with dryer and fixed them. His bangs is falling on his forehead making him look cute. When he was done, he looked at himself in the mirror for a while. He smiled a little, feeling happy with how he looked, and went downstairs.

In the dinning area, Mr. Jeon was sitting on the chair of the table with a cup of coffee in his hand. His dad looked up from the newspaper, and his eyes looked warm and happy. "Good Morning, kook."

"Good Morning Appa." Jungkook said with a soft smile.

Jungkook's mom was flipping pancakes inside the kitchen, she came towards the table with plates in her hand. She looked at Jungkook with a sweet smile. "Good morning, honey. Did you sleep well?"

Jungkook smiled back, "Morning, eomma. Yeah, I slept fine, thanks."

Mrs. Jeon served them their breakfast. Jungkook started his breakfast While doing little chitchat with his parents. While doing breakfast, Mr and Mrs. Jeon eyeing each other and Jungkook was completely unaware of it, they think.

They both sat straight when Jungkook looked at them. "Eomma, Appa you know me and Jimin are going for outing today. As we thought that it's been a while since we went out for outing." Jungkook told them with an adorable smile on his face.

"That's great sweetheart. When are you both going?" Mrs. Jeon asked gently. "In an hour." He replied and took a bite of his egg.

"Okay.. Take care of each other." Mr. Jeon instructed him. Jungkook quickly nodded like a small adorable kid.

"Don't worry Appa, we will stick to each other." Jungkook said and his parents smiled.

When they were done with the breakfast. His father stood up and wore his coat. He first kissed on Jungkook's forehead then his wife's and went to his office. His father is a chairman of Jeon Enterprises and Jungkook is his only son.

_

Jungkook came downstairs after changing his clothes. He is wearing a gray baggie shirt with black pants. He came Infront of his mother who was watching a show on TV.

Mrs. Jeon smiled looking at Jungkook. "Am I looking good?" Jungkook asked from his mother. "Ofc, my baby is looking so gorgeous." Mrs. Jeon said with a warm smile.

Jungkook smiled shyly at his mother's compliment. "Thanku eomma." He said shyly while fisting his shirt's paws.

After sometime, he heard car horn, he hugged his eomma and kissed on her cheeks. "I'm going eomma." Jungkook informed. "Okay baby, take care of each other and be safe, okay" Mrs. Jeon said. Jungkook Smiled and nodded.

He walked out of his house and saw his bestfriend leaning on the car. He smiled and almost ran towards him, "Jiminie!" Jungkook said, they both hugged Each other.

As they broke the hug, Jimin smiled and frowned, "Oh my god Jungkook! you've become so weak, did you miss me that much!" Jimin said dramatically.

Jungkook chuckled and hit him on his arm and Jimin pouted. "Drama queen" Jungkook said and shook his head. "Whatever. Now let's go." Jimin said sassily and they both sat inside the car.

"So, where are we going first??" Jimin asked excitedly. "Amusement park!!" Jungkook said enthusiastically. "Let's go then." Jimin said and started the car.

Jungkook and Jimin both looking at the rollercoaster with big doe eyes. Jungkook's eyes is shining while jimin's eyes is filled with fear. "Let's go," Jungkook said and pulled Jimin by his hand who didn't moved from his place.

Jungkook looked at him in confusion, Jimin smiled nervously. It's their first time in amusement park so Jungkook don't know that Jimin is afraid of rides like rollercoasters.

"Don't tell me you are scared," Jungkook said while laughing. "Don't laugh!" Jimin said with a cute pout. "Ok ok, I'm not laughing," Jungkook said while trying to cntrl his laugh but he is still laughing and Jimin send him a glare.

"We will have so much fun minie, c'mon." Jungkook said tried to convince him. "I'm scared but I'm excited too." Jimin said with a pout.

"We have face our fear one day or another. And your day is today. Com let's go." Jungkook Said and dragged Jimin with him.

After 10 minutes

"I will tell your husband to not ever come with you in amusement park, not even by mistake!" Jimin said and grabbed his head.

They just came back after taking the ride of rollercoaster. When the ride started, Jimin's screams also started. He was screaming and cursing Jungkook to take him here.

Now his head is spinning and Jungkook is controlling his laugh because if jimin saw him laughing then Jungkook is domed. Jungkook handed him the bottle of soda that he brought from the nearby shop.

"Don't worry, My husband will be as brave as me. He will gladly do these adventures with me" Jungkook said proudly. "Yeah, yeah. We will see." Jimin said with an eye roll and gulped down the soda.

"I know you are brave and adventurous but I didn't knew that you are this much adventurous, ahhhhhh my head." Jimin cried out. Jungkook's eyes softened.

"Awww my little bestie." Jungkook said and hugged him from side. "Whom are you calling little huh!?" Jimin cutely glared at Jungkook. Who gulped and said, "no one no one. You are my big bestie, now happy?" Jungkook asked from Jimin who nodded and hugged him back.

|

Both bestie's are standing at the food stall after taking some more rides. They payed for their food and turned around. They were eating while walking when they saw a man bumped into a girl and the girl fell on the floor.

The man walked passed her and didn't even looked back. Jimin and Jungkook went towards the girl to help her who was hissing in pain while holding her foot. "Hey, are you alright?" Jungkook bend down and asked gently from her.

"Y-Yeah I'm alright, but I think my ankle is sprained. It's paining alot." The girl said with a painful frown on her forehead.

"Ohhh, come we will take you to hospital." Jimin said and held her arm. "No, no.. just help me to sit on the bench. My brother is here he went to grab a water bottle. I will call him. Don't worry." The girl said, Jimin and Jungkook helped her to sit on the nearby bench.

"Thanku to both of you for helping me," The girl said with a grateful smile on her face. "Oh it's completely alright." Jimin said with a sweet smile.

"What's you names?" She asked. "My name is Jimin and he is Jungkook. We are besties." Jimin told her. "Its nice meeting you guys, my name is Alaya."

To be continue
Hope you guys enjoyed reading this chapter 🌼✨
Don't forget to leave your reviews on it 💕✨
Take care, stay safe, bye bye lovelies😘💞