Chapter 18

Yeahhh I'm back..

There are many readers who wants me to continue this book. As I discontinued it because of lack of response from readers. But after that many of you suggested me to give it another try as they love my book. They want me to continue this book again.. I thought alot about it and finally decided to continue writing this book.

If you vote and write a single comment of appreciation then it won't take anything from you but it will be give me a sense of encouragement. It will motivate me to write more, I'll able to know that yeah I'm doing good, I'll able to know if their is anything that I need to improve.
So yeah, I have a tiny little hope this time that I won't be disappointed...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A long chapter ahead, I hope you all will love it..

_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_______

Enjoy the chapter lovelies and ignore the mistakes🥺👉🏻👈🏻

A captivating smile graces Taehyung's lips as he gazes upon his sleeping beauty with pure adoration. Eyes filled with admiration for his spouse, they both are wrapped up in each other's arms. Jungkook's face is snuggled into his hubby's toned chest, arms wrapped around his torso, while Taehyung's arms cradle him, his hands softly caressing his bare waist.

Jungkook's chubby cheeks, button nose, rosy lips, and round doe-eyes-everything about this boy is driving Taehyung crazy.

He is incredibly mesmerized by his husband's Beauty, his innocence, his kind and pure heart.

Taehyung loves to sleep but found himself transformed into a morning lover just because of his husband, because why not when the first sight he beholds in the morning is his husband, who looks amazingly cute, beautiful, mesmerizing, and many more while sleeping. Well, for Taehyung, his Jungkook always looks pretty, but the first thing he wants to do after waking up is to just admire this beauty.

So, he wakes up early in the morning just to stare at his husband lovingly as much as he can. He gently traces his fingers on the younger's face, who slightly stirs because of the ticklish feeling, lips forming a small pout. The elder silently chuckles and bends down to kiss the younger's pout away.

"What good deed have I done which God love this much that he gifted me you as my husband." Taehyung mumbled as he lovingly staring at his husband.

Here's the corrected version:

Taehyung looked at the time and decided to take a shower. He planted a kiss on the younger's forehead and carefully removed his arms from his torso so as not to disturb his sleep. Slowly, he removed the comforter from himself and got up from the bed, making his way towards the washroom to take a shower.

After a while, he came out wearing a bathrobe, with a small towel hanging around his neck which he grabbed and began to dry his hair as he walked towards his baby, who was still sleeping. Taehyung sat on the edge of the bed.

He softly ran his fingers through the younger's hair, he began to plant delicate kisses all over his face to wake him up. The younger whined and rubbed his eyes as he woke up.

"Good morning, my baby," Taehyung said and booped his nose with Jungkook's, who smiled shyly and replied, "Good morning, hubby." The elder pulled him up and stared at his puffy yet cute face, unable to control himself.