Chapter 12 [M]

ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀꜱꜱ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ!!

ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴꜱ ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ. ɪꜰ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ꜰᴇᴇʟꜱ ᴜɴᴄᴏᴍꜰᴏʀᴛᴀʙʟᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ꜱᴜᴄʜ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ, ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀɴ ꜱᴋɪᴘ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ. ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴘᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪᴛ ɪꜱ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝓔𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓼

When the car stopped, the driver got out and opened the door for Taehyung. Taehyung got out and hurried to open the car door for Jungkook. Jungkook smiled slightly at Taehyung's gesture. Taehyung held out his hand for Jungkook to hold who accepted it gladly.

They both walked towards the entrance. Taehyung punched the password with his free hand as the other is holding Jungkook's hand.  They went inside, and Taehyung softly said, "Come," leading Jungkook upstairs.

While climbing the stairs, Jungkook scrunched his face as his shoes is being uncomfortable, he is bearing the pain in his ankle for hours and now it's unbearable. However, he continued to walk with Taehyung.

As Taehyung stopped in front of his room, he unlocked the door and when he opened it, his eyes widened with surprise. Jungkook was also taken aback by the room's appearance, but then he smiled when he saw how beautiful the room looked.

The room was softly lit by candles and decorated with delicate rose petals. The gentle candlelight filled the room, creating graceful shadows that moved across the walls. The room is looking purely romantic

Jungkook slowly walked inside behind taehyung and sat on the edge of the bed as he Can't stand with the pain in his ankle. Taehyung gulped because of nervousness. He don't know what to do or what to say. The room was awfully silent but then taehyung heard a hiss that escaped from Jungkook's lips.

Taehyung frowned and turned towards Jungkook and saw his closed eyes and pained expressions while holding his shoe. He quickly walked closer to Jungkook. "Hey, what happened?" Taehyung asked softly, his face holding concerned expressions.

"M-my an-kle.." Jungkook shuttered. Taehyung bent down and gently removed Jungkook's hand from his shoe. "Let me see." Taehyung said and Jungkook shaked his head, "it's ok. You don't have to." Jungkook said and Taehyung ignored it.

Taehyung began to carefully remove Jungkook's shoe, while Jungkook was just looking at him. As he took off the shoe, he noticed a wound on the back of Jungkook's ankle with blood seeping out.

"You should have told me about this earlier," Taehyung mumbled and looked at Jungkook who looked down. It's okay. I'll apply a bandage on it." Taehyung reassured, then went to fetch the first-aid kit from the bathroom.

Jungkook's eyes remained fixed on Taehyung, who is kneeling down and treated his foot with the utmost care, as if it's a fragile piece of glass.   Jungkook's heart melt at Taehyung's care. He winced slightly when Taehyung applied alcoholic cotton to the wound. "Sorry.. sorry. I'll be more gently." Taehyung said quickly and start doing more gently than before.

Jungkook smiled at Taehyung's reaction. He is looking at Taehyung with fond eyes. He didn't even realized when taehyung done bandaging his wound. Taehyung looked up and catch Jungkook staring at him.

___________________________

Warning⚠️
Mature content ahead📍
__________________