Chapter 6

Enjoy!

"Jungkookieeee!" Jimin yelled excitedly as he entering inside Jungkook's room. While Jungkook was finding something in his closet. His ears perked up as he heard his bestie's voice. He sighed in relief and went towards him. They both hugged each other.

"Minie, thank God you came. You know I'm so confused, nervous, scared. My legs feel numb to me. I-I can't.. I'm sure, I'm gonna messed up everything. What if I did something stupid and then they will think of me as a f-fool. M-Minie do so-mething.." Jungkook's voice cracked a little in the end.

"Heyy, it's alright. Everything is gonna be fine. Just don't worry, I know you. You won't do anything wrong. Just relax okk." Jimin said with a worried frown and rubbed Jungkook's back in a soothing manner while hugging him.

They pulled away and Jungkook sat on the bed and pouted. "Okk, I'm here now so you don't have to worry about anything. Did you decide what are you going to wear?" Jimin asked. Jungkook looked up at him and shaked his head.

"No worries, I'll pick out something nice and pretty for you," Jimin assured, causing Jungkook to break into a big smile. Jimin walked over to the closet while Jungkook went to his vanity.

Jungkook began search for simple yet beautiful accessories. He was busy looking when his bedroom door opened and his mom walked in, holding a tray of snacks. Jungkook didn't realize when she had come in.

"Ooo~~, looks like someone's trying hard to impress his maybe future hubby," Mrs. Jeon playfully remarked, wearing a teasing grin. Jungkook glanced up at her and blushed with a shy smile, hearing her words.

Mrs. Jeon came closer and ruffled Jungkook's hair. "Where's Jimin?" she asked. "He's picking something for me to wear," Jungkook responded.

"That's good. Alright, you two carry on. I'm heading downstairs to check on other arrangements," she said. Jungkook nodded as Mrs. Jeon exited the room and went downstairs to the kitchen.

"Kook, take a look at these two dresses. I think either of these would be perfect for today. So, you choose," Jimin instructed, displaying the dresses. Jungkook made a thinking face and pointed to the dress on the left.

Jimin put the dress on the bed and again walked inside the closet. He placed the other dress there and came to Jungkook and they started to choose accessories for him.

✯✯✯✯

"Alaya come fast, we are getting late!" Taehyung's impatient voice echoed from downstairs as Alaya was still getting ready in her room. His eagerness to meet Jungkook was becoming hard to contain. Even though there is still sometime left before they needed to leave the house, Taehyung's excitement is making him to go sooner.

Taehyung himself don't know why he is doing this, but he knows one thing that he can't wait to see Jungkook who makes Taehyung's heart flutter just by his name. Everything is entirely new feeling for Taehyung, he had never thought about marriage and hadn't been interested in anyone before.

Mrs. Kim came in the living room and told taehyung to put the fruit basket in the car. Taehyung came back after putting the basket inside car.

"Mom, what is doing in her room. Please ask her to hurry up. We are going to meet my soon-to-be husband not her, so why is taking this much time." Taehyung said impatiently.

Mrs. Kim looked at him in amusement, she cleared her throat, "your soon-to-be husband? As much as I know it's not confirmed yet." She said with a raising eyebrow, and trying to control her smile as she is feeling happy that taehyung is taking everything seriously and he don't have any problem with this proposal.

"Um... I-I---, it's--" Taehyung was trying make an excuse not knowing his mother is enjoying his nervous and confused state.

"I'm here!! Let's go," Alaya said while coming downstairs. Taehyung sighed in relief as he don't have to give any explanation now. "What took you so long to get ready?" Taehyung asked from Alaya who rolled her eyes when she saw the time.

They are not getting late. It's just her brother is getting impatient. "Why are you so impatient bro? It's not like that boy is going to run somewhere." Alaya said little annoyingly.

"Why are so annoyed? Be happy and smile you are going to see your brother-in-law." Taehyung said to her who was standing there with a little sad face because his brother isn't going to meet the boy she selected, but when she saw Taehyung's smiling face, she also smiled.

"I'm happy, Don't worry. let's go, aren't we getting late now?" Alaya said with a smile and narrowed her eyes, taehyung chuckled and side hugged her. Meanwhile, Mrs. Kim was looking at them in adoration.

They sat inside the car and drove towards their destination.

|

6:55 pm

Mrs. Jeon was instructing the maids to do everything perfectly. She was just about to head towards Jungkook's room when the doorbell ranged. Mr. Jeon, who was in the living room, got up to open the door.

The Jeons had already anticipated that it might be the Kims, as it was the time for their arrival. Mr. Jeon swung the door open, revealing Mrs. Kim standing there with her two children. With welcoming smiles, Mr. and Mrs. Jeon greeted them.

Meanwhile, in his room, Jungkook was all ready and looking extremely beautiful. He was on a video call with Jimin, asking him about his appearance. Jimin assured him not to worry, emphasizing that he was already incredibly pretty and now looking even more stunning.

Jimin left from Jungkook's house an hour ago as he had some office work. Yes office work! Jimin is working with his father in their company. but soon he is going be the CEO. Although Jimin had been willing to stay with Jungkook, but he don't want Jimin to skip his work so he suggested him that they can talk on phone.

Jungkook just cut the call when his mother entered inside his room. "Jungkook baby.. guests are here. Come let's go and meet them." Mrs. Jeon said with a soft smile.

Jungkook nodded and as he stood up he felt his legs wobbly. He took a deep breath and left his room with his mother.

Taehyung was engrossed in conversation with Mr. Jeon, but his attention kept wandering as if he was searching for someone. Just as his gaze shifted towards the staircase, his breath hitched when he laid eyes on a breathtakingly beautiful person descending the stairs.

Taehyung felt like the world around him faded leaving only him and Jungkook. He was so lost in Jungkook's beauty and innocence features that he didn't knew when Jungkook came in the living room.

When Jungkook entered inside the room he felt someone's constant stare. Raising his eyes up, he saw Taehyung looking at him, a soft smile gracing his lips. A rush of shyness washed over Jungkook, causing him to quickly look away. A red hue spread on his cheeks due to shyness.

Suddenly, the entire room was startled by a loud exclamation from someone, and that someone was Alaya, who had spotted a certain Bunny boy. "JUNGKOOK!!" Her excitement resonated through the room as she got up from the couch.

To be continued

Don't forget to leave your reviews on it lovelies😘💓

Take care, stay safe, happy and healthy😚 see you guys in the next chapter, bye bye sweetcheeks💖✨💕