Chapter 11

𝓔𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓼

After the exchanging the rings and congratulated by family and friends, Taehyung and Jungkook are sitting on the stage, smiling beautifully, and their eyes are fixed on the couples who are dancing on the dancefloor and enjoying their moment.

Taehyung also wants to dance with Jungkook, but he's hesitant to ask.  After mustered up the courage, he turned towards Jungkook and cleared his throat to grab Jungkook's attention. Jungkook turned towards him and looked at him in confusion.

"Would you like to dance with me?" Taehyung asked and tilted his head towards Jungkook who gave him a shy smile.

"Sure." Jungkook said and smiled. How can he say no when his hubby asked him so cutely. Taehyung Smiled and stood up. "May I?" Taehyung asked like a gentleman he is.

He extended his hand in front of Jungkook, and when Jungkook accepted, Taehyung gave him his famous boxy smile, which made Jungkook's heart flutter.

Hand in hand, they walked towards the dance floor, and Jungkook's eyes were solely focused on his husband, who looked incredibly charming.

How can someone be so handsome so enchanting.

Taehyung turned towards Jungkook and placed Jungkook's hand on his shoulder, which he was holding. Taehyung delicately rested his hand on Jungkook's waist and gazed at Jungkook, who was smiling at him. Taehyung smiled in return and started to sway their bodies.

Their body moved in the rhythm of affection which Drew their young wild hearts together to let them hold along and stay with each other for a life time, a promise encircled them, a promise to stay with each other through thick and thin. A promise to let them feel what they had for each other in their hearts ahead.

As Taehyung and Jungkook swayed together on the dance floor, their eyes locked in a intense gaze. Taehyung couldn't help but tease his shy husband with a playful smirk, whispering softly, "Jungkook, as we start this beautiful journey together, I can't help but think that our first night is going to be as breathtaking as the sparkles in your eyes."

As taehyung said this, Jungkook felt his cheeks heat-up. He looked down not wanting taehyung to see him as a red tomato. Jungkook felt his stomach twisted in a pleasing way. Taehyung chuckled softly seeing Jungkook's reaction. He pulled Jungkook in his embrace.

They were completely absorbed in their moment, oblivious to the fact that everyone around them was gazing at them in awe. Taehyung twirled Jungkook, who gracefully landed in his best friend's arms.

"I saw you enjoying with your hubby. Ahaa~" Jimin said with a teasing grin and Jungkook hit his arm playfully.

"Jokes apart.. you got literally a really handsome and hot husband bestie!" Jimin said and squealed. Jungkook laughed lightly at his reaction and shooked his head.

"What? I'm stating the fact." Jimin said with a little pout. "Yeah, yeah." Jungkook said.

They both got engrossed in their talking. Meanwhile, taehyung who was dancing with Mrs. Park but his eyes on just one person---Jungkook. Mrs. Park noticed his gaze and smiled.

"He is looking pretty, right?" Mrs. Park said. Taehyung smiled and unconsciously nodded his head while looking at Jungkook. Taehyung turned his head towards Mrs. park who is now looking at him with a teasing grin. Taehyung scratched the back of his neck.

"BTW, you and Jungkook made a perfect couple.. from now on you both are my favorite couple." She said and squealed, taehyung chuckled shyly.

"Thank you," Taehyung said and Mrs. Park Awwed. They both were dancing but Taehyung's eyes are still on Jungkook. He found his smile so beautiful.. seeing Jungkook smiling, taehyung lips also curled upwards.

I promise that this smile will always be on your face. I'll do everything to make you happy.

☆☆☆☆☆

Now it's time for the newlyweds to leave for their house. Jungkook is a crying mess because he doesn't want to leave his parents, his best friend. Mr. and Mrs. Jeon and Jimin are also crying, but they are also comforting Jungkook, assuring him that he can meet them anytime he wants.

Meanwhile, Taehyung's heart aches seeing Jungkook crying so much. After Mr. and Mrs. Jeon, Jimin hugged Jungkook tightly and tried to calm him. "I-I'll miss y-you," Jungkook said while sobbing softly.

"I'll m-miss you m-more." Jimin replied he is also crying but trying to control his sobs, because he don't want Jungkook to cry more. "Do-n't c-cry." Jungkook said and pulled away. They both know each other very well.

Jungkook wiped Jimin tears who smiled. After making sure that Jungkook is calm down a little, Jimin made him sit inside the car. Taehyung turned towards Jungkook's parents.

"Uncle, Aunt don't worry.. whenever you want you can meet Jungkook and we will also come to you both." Taehyung said gently and smiled. Mr and Mrs. Jeon smiled at Taehyung and nodded.

"You can call us as Eomma, Appa.. like Jungkook, you are our son too." Mrs. jeon said softly and taehyung nodded.

"Okay, eomma Appa." Taehyung smiled.

"Tae.. it'll take sometime to reach us home as we have to see off the guests and some other works." Mrs. Kim said and Taehyung nodded.

"Okay.. I'll send the driver back to pick you guys." Taehyung said and Mrs. Kim nodded. He sat inside the car and heard Jungkook sniffling softly. Tears are still flowing from his eyes.

"Jungkook.. it's alright baby. You can meet your parents whenever you want.. just don't cry." Taehyung said with a concerned frown. He took Jungkook in his embrace who leaned into his warm and comforting embrace. Jungkook blush at the nickname.. but it was not noticable because his face was already red from crying.

Taehyung wrapped his both arms around Jungkook and rubbed his arm and back in a soothing manner. After sometime, Jungkook's soft cries died down. Taehyung took out a water bottle from mini fridge inside the car.

Taehyung pulled away and cupped Jungkook's cheeks. He wiped Jungkook's tears with the pad of his thumb. Jungkook's heart flutter at Taehyung action. "Here drink some water." Taehyung said softly, he gave Jungkook the water bottle after opening the cap.

Jungkook drank water and again leaned his head on Taehyung's chest, not knowing that his this little gesture made Taehyung's heart bloom with happiness. Taehyung smiled broadly and wrapped his arms around Jungkook. After that the drive towards the home was silent.

To be continued

Who wants *Ahem Ahem* Mature content in next chapter??

Vote, share and comment.

Take care.. see you guys in the next chapter❣️😚✨