Chapter 8

Double update!!

When Jungkook heard about marriage, he got really nervous, and his hands started shaking. It felt like his heart was in his throat. He looked down and clenched his fists tightly to stop them from shaking.

Jungkook closed his eyes tightly, and Taehyung's smiling face appeared in his mind. Jungkook liked Taehyung, he didn't felt any kind of discomfort with him when they were alone and he also got positive vibes from him.

On the other hand, fear started creeping in Taehyung's heart. He got confused that why Jungkook is not saying anything. Jungkook told him that he is ready to marry him then what happened now. Did he do something wrong? Or something that Jungkook don't like so he is going to reject him.

When Jungkook remember how softly and gently taehyung was talking with him, a smile appeared on his lips. He took a deep breath and looked up. As everyone is waiting for his answer.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung and gave him a soft smile. He nodded and said, "Yeah, Taehyung-shi is right." Jungkook said looking at Taehyung who smile widely in relief.

Taehyung sighed in relief. "Both of you are ready so How about arrange a marriage in 3 weeks?" Mrs. Kim asked from Mr and Mrs. Jeon. "Yeah, that will be great." Mr. Jeon said. This surprised Jungkook, as he hadn't expected it to happen so soon.

"Okay if you don't mind can we do a little engagement ceremony right now. I have rings for both of them. So if you guys don't mind..." Mrs. Kim said while looking at Jeon couple hopefully.

Mr and Mrs. Jeon smiled widely after hearing this, "Sure, why not." Mrs. Jeon said with a wide smile.

Mrs. Kim took out a box of rings from her handbag, and Mrs. Jeon instructed Jungkook to sit beside Taehyung. Taehyung struggled to contain his broad smile, feeling incredibly happy. 

Jungkook also feeling really happy, but he is nervous too because everything is happening really fast that he is not getting the time to digest all this, but he surely knows that he is happy. Taehyung saw his mother holding the box of rings.

He looked at Mrs. Kim who gave him a slight nod and smile. Taehyung took out a ring and extended his hand toward Jungkook.  Jungkook gulped and moved his hand forward and Taehyung held it very delicately. He felt Jungkook's hand shaking so he gave them a gentle squeeze and smiled assuring at him.

That smile made Jungkook relax. Taehyung gasped lightly that how much soft is Jungkook's hand and how much beautiful they are. He found his hand really cute as they are smaller than his hands. His hands are so soft and delicate that Taehyung wants to hold them forever.

Taehyung slide the in Jungkook's ring finger and looked how beautiful the ring is looking in Jungkook's soft and beautiful hands. He looked at Jungkook who was looking at the ring with a small smile.

Then, Jungkook chose a ring and eagerly held out his hand to Taehyung. Others chuckled at Taehyung's impatience. Jungkook held Taehyung's big and long hands in his small ones and slide the finger of in his ring finger.

Jungkook really liked his slim and long fingers. He felt happy when he saw the ring adoring his finger.

They both looked at each other and smiled. Mrs. Jeon and Mrs. Kim hugged each other and congratulated. Mr. Jeon hugged Jungkook and Taehyung. Mrs. Jeon kissed Jungkook's forehead and congratulated him. Jungkook felt tears brimmed in his eyes but he controlled himself. Alaya ran towards Jungkook and hugged him.

"Congratulations!! Oh my god! I can't believe you are going to be my brother-in-law and soon you will be living with us!" Alaya said in excitement, causing Jungkook to laugh at him. Jungkook laughed at her enthusiasm but also felt a tinge of sadness, as he is missing Jimin.

Jungkook wanted Jimin to be here with him and congratulate him. Now he wants to tell jimin as soon as possible. He can't wait to see his reaction. When all the other were busy laughing and congratulating each other Taehyung noticed something off in Jungkook's smile.

Taehyung got close to Jungkook and asked, "what happened? Why are you looking... Sad?" Taehyung asked softly.

"I- I'm-- I--," Jungkook shuttered. "Hey, it's alright. You can talk to me, tell me if something is wrong okay. Relax.." Taehyung said gently and hesitantly held Jungkook's hands in his.. but when he saw that Jungkook didn't mind so he held them little lightly.

Taehyung rubbed his thumb over the back of his hands trying to make him relax. Jungkook's heart flutter when taehyung caresses his hands. He felt shy and happy. "I'm m-missing my B-bestfriend." Jungkook said, his voice cracked a bit. Taehyung felt concerned upon hearing Jungkook's voice tremble.

"It's okay. It's alright. You can call him and tell him, right?" Taehyung said continued caressing Jungkook's hands. Jungkook nodded cutely. "Yeah, I will call him." Jungkook said. "Good." Taehyung smile at him.

Meanwhile, Alaya had been watching them with adoration and smiled at their interaction. Mrs. Kim went to Jungkook and lightly pushed Taehyung away from him and Taehyung pouted. She hugged Jungkook and kissed his head.

"I'm so happy that you are going to be my son-in-law." Mrs. Kim said while smiling widely. Jungkook blushed and smiled shyly at her.

|

The Kims were ready to leave, and everyone except Taekook had left the living room. "Take care of yourself." Taehyung said to Jungkook who smiled. "You too." He said sweetly.

they approached the door, Taehyung wished him. "Good Night, sleep well."  "Yeah, good Night." Jungkook said and Taehyung smiled warmly.

Taehyung then got into the car with Mrs. Kim and Alaya. He glanced at Jungkook, who waved at him shyly. Taehyung started the car and drove off to his house.

*Their engagement rings*

___________________________________

[To be continued]

Don't forget to mention me how was the chapter💕♥️✨

_______________________