Chapter 15

𝓔𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓼

Bread cheeks, heart-shaped lips, a Roman nose, almond-shaped eyes. bangs hiding his forehead. A little mole under his nose and one on his cheek looked so cute. 'How can someone be so handsome and cute at the same time?' Jungkook thought while laying on his husband's chest, who is sleeping peacefully.

As usual, Jungkook was the first one to wake up. He got up, went through his morning routine, and took a warm bath. He came back to bed and was about to wake up Taehyung because it had been one week of their wedding, and his vacations are over, so he had to go to the office today.

But instead of waking him up, the younger got lost in his hubby's handsome features and began to admire them. He was tracing his nose with his index finger but quickly retrieved his hand when Taehyung groaned lightly due to the ticklish feeling.

He slowly opened his eyes and saw Jungkook looking down and tracing patterns over his bare chest.

"Good morning, bun," Taehyung said in a deep, husky voice while caressing Jungkook's waist. Jungkook looked up and smiled. "Good morning, Taehyung-shi."

"It's 7:00 am. You should get up now," Jungkook said, and Taehyung nodded sleepily. "JungKook?" Taehyung called Jungkook, who looked at him with a questioning look.

"If I ask you to do something, will you do that for me?" Taehyung asked, still caressing his waist. Jungkook looked at him for a moment and hesitantly said, "Okay."

Taehyung smiled, and they both sat up. "Don't call me Taehyung-shi. It makes me feel like I'm an old man. You can call me something else, like Taehyung, Tae, or whatever you want, but not this, please," Taehyung said with puppy eyes.

Jungkook's stiffed body relaxed. He pursed his lips to control his laugh but failed and giggled. "I'm serious.. imagine I'm calling you Jungkook-shi." Taehyung said and Jungkook's face scrunched up. "Eww. You are right.. it's not good" Jungkook said while nodding.

"See..." Taehyung said and looked at Jungkook with hopeful eyes. "Okayy.. what should I call you then?" Jungkook asked.

"Whatever you like." Taehyung said with a shrug. "Should I call you what Mom calls you?" Jungkook asked with a mischievous glint in his eyes. Taehyung got confuse but when he remember what his mother calls him he whined.

"I'm not a bear.." Taehyung whined and Jungkook laughed lightly. "Okay I was just kidding.. I'll call you Taehyung or Tae.. okay." Jungkook said while smiling.

"I prefer hubby." Taehyung said with a teasing smile and Jungkook blushed and whined. Taehyung chuckled. "Awww.. Jungkook is

In that one week, they spent a lot of time and enjoyed each other's company. They both felt relaxed and happy when they were together. Jungkook got to know that Taehyung is a really sweet, loving, and caring person. He opened up a little and didn't feel hesitant while talking to Taehyung like before.

He felt less nervous around him. Not a lot, but he felt free when he was talking to him. Taehyung made him feel like his thoughts mattered, and the younger is really happy about that.

While with Taehyung, he just wanted to look at Jungkook all day and night. He couldn't get enough of his beauty and cuteness. He really enjoyed talking to Jungkook. Whenever Jungkook giggled or laughed, Taehyung just wanted to get lost in those moments. The younger's giggle and laughter were Taehyung's favorite music nowadays and might be forever.

He loved teasing Jungkook, and oh, when that beautiful red hue appeared on his cheeks, he looked even more ethereal, innocent, and cute. He thought that there is no one is as innocent and angelic as Jungkook.