Lauren

[Reader's age is 18]

"Well, well, you're finally here," Sue said with a smile when she saw her favorite niece. 

Sebastian Jeon Lauren is half Korean and half American. Adopted child of Gwenn Sylvester Sebastian and Michael Kyle Sebastian.

"It's okay. I didn't wait that long. Actually, I just arrived 20 minutes late. I came from school because of that smelly club," said Sue, irritated.

Lauren laughed at her aunt. " You seem to have a lot of stories to tell me. Especially about the club you hate." Sue agreed and helped her niece put luggage in the car.

--

" How did you know that Will blackmail a student just to join that glee club? ," Lauren asked while eating Smoke Wagyu Beef Tartare.

It surprised her when her Aunt Sue hit the table. The other customers looked at the two of them and shook their heads.

"I put a spy camera in his office. Latest version because it has audio and mic," Sue explained with a smirk.

"Now Aunt Sue? What do you want to do now that you know what Will did?" Lauren asked, even though she knew what was going through her aunt's mind.

"That's a secret, my fave niece. How are your other siblings?"

"They didn't really accept my decision to come here at first, But I explained to them why I needed to be here." Lauren answered.

"I can't blame them, even though I am surprised that you would come here. But here you are now in front of me," Sue said.

"I have a lot of respect for your parents. They raised you well, and you all graduated early because of your intelligence and hard work." Lauren couldn't help blushing at her aunt's praise.

"Thank you aunt Sue" said Lauren.

"Because of that, I'm giving you this gift. " Lauren's eyes widened as Sue placed the key in front of her.

" No way! Aunt Sue, this is just a prank, isn't it?" Lauren asked in disbelief, but Sue shook her head before drinking the wine.

She didn't know why her aunt was drinking wine at noon.

"That house named after you. The things you need there are complete. " Aunt Sue explained.

Lauren couldn't help but stand up and hug her aunt Sue.

"So, while you're here in Ohio, what are you going to do?" Sue asked after Lauren returned to her seat.

"I intend to work a part-time job and take a class."

"Aren't you tired of studying? Your brain might explode from the amount of learning you've learned," Sue teased Lauren.

"You might have sent me back to America if I did nothing but sleep at home," Lauren answered.

"You really have Sylvester blood running through your veins."

-- 

[Lauren's POV]

I'm here at the convenience store to buy a battery for my bedroom lamp. As I walked around the store, I noticed the blonde woman hesitantly going to the counter.

I looked at what she was holding. Pregnancy test.

When I looked up, I saw that the blonde girl was also looking at me and she immediately hid what she was holding.

I approached her, "Hi, do you need help?" I asked her.

I saw her hesitate, especially since I am a stranger and new to this town.

"Don't worry, I won't judge you. I just want to help you if you want no pressure at all." I said, while adjusting my glasses.

My eyes were irritated, so I didn't wear contact lenses. I only wear contact lenses sometimes when I need or want to be presentable.

"Aren't I bothering you?" she asked.

I shook my head, and she nodded before handing me the pregnancy test kit.

"You can wait outside," I told her and went straight to the counter.

After I finished paying, I went out and saw her looking at the children playing in the park.

"I can't have a child , I still have many dreams in life." she said while still looking at the park.

"I'm scared," she said and cried. She suddenly came closer and hugged me.

I hugged her back to comfort her.

"To reasure you, I will accompany you to see the results of your PT," she spoke, but I could not hear clearly because my jacket hid her face.

"Can you repeat what you said?"

"I said, is it true that you will come with me to see the result?" I nodded.

" Positive."she said while holding the PT. "This can't happen," she added and left the restroom.

I was left in the restroom while processing what happened.

———

Hi new story for glee fans 😘 please vote and comment