Part 5

[ Lauren's POV]

[ Lauren's POV]

"Is that all that's needed?" I asked Mom's staff.

"Yes, Miss Lauren, that's all that needs to be input into the system." I nodded to her so she left to go back to what she was doing.

I'm here in New York now because mom needs my help. Because the number of tourists is increasing, the hotel lacks staff, so when I received the call from mom, I immediately booked a flight.

I wasn't able to say goodbye to my Aunt Sue in person but she left me a message and she said it's okay as long as I bring home a souvenir.

What I'm doing right now in front of the computer is inputting what's needed in the inventory and updating info.

I was about to curse when the door suddenly opened." Did I scare you?" Mom asked. I shook my head before standing up to hug her.

"I thought you had a meeting with the investors?" Mom shrugged.

"I canceled."

"WHAT?! WHY?" Mom laughed at my reaction.

"Well I want us to have mother and daughter bonding, Especially since you're coming back this Saturday to Ohio." She explained and nodded because I understood her reason.

I turned off my computer before taking the blazer that was sitting on my chair and facing mom, 

" What are we waiting for? Let's eat at our favorite restaurant" I said to mom.

--

" How are your Aunt Sue and Aunt Jean? Mom asked me.

"They're both okay, Aunt Jean cried when she saw me next to her." I told mom.

"Soon i will visit them both," said mom. "And you will introduce us to your girlfriend" mom added.

My eyes widened, "MOM!" I whispered yelled at her. She just laughed "What?I shook my head at mom before we talked about business.

--

I just came from Aunt Sue's office so she could tell me about what happened in the days I was gone. There was a mash-up, Aunt Sue became co-director because of the Vitamin D incident. She saw that all the glee clubs had talents but Mr. Schue only focused on his two fave members.

I found out that the whole school knew that Quinn was pregnant because of that weird Jacob's blog. Aunt Sue has also removed Quinn from the cheerio.

Just as the bell rang and I saw Artie struggling to tie his shoes."I can help you" Artie looked at me and nodded.

I frowned when I saw Mr.Schue and remembered what his wife did.
"Hello Mr.Schue, I hope I can come in" I said.

"Sure, feel at home" he said.

I helped Artie tie his shoes,"Thank you Laur" I smiled at him.

"Hey, I'm really sorry about how they all reacted, Artie." Mr. Schue said, I looked at the two of them confused.