Part 10

The Unholy Trinity are at Lauren's house

The Unholy Trinity are at Lauren's house. They don't have class anymore so they decided to hang around.While Lauren was in the kitchen to cook dinner.

"Have you confessed to Lauren yet?" Santana asked." I can't, because i'm not sure if I really like her or it's just a phase" Santana rolled her eyes.

"You're weak," Santana teased.

"Ask her to make out with you" the two looked at Brittany who was happily eating ice cream.

"What?" She asked."I already did that to Santana" she added.

Santana was blushing and couldn't look at Quinn teasing her."Santana is bottom"

Santana scoffed."I'm not!"

"Yes you a--fuck!"Quinn was surprised when she suddenly lay down on the bed and Santana was on top of her.

"You look surprised"Santana teased back as she brought her face closer to Quinn's.

Quinn bit her lip before pulling Santana's neck causing them to kiss.

Quinn moaned as Santana bit her lip and slowly kissed her neck. "Look Santana she's enjoying herself" Brittany said watching her two best friends.

Quinn's eyes widened as she felt Brittany rub something in her mouth, "Taste it Quinn" Brittany whispered. She couldn't help but get even more horny because of Brittany's cum in her lips.

The three of them were surprised when Lauren knocked, "Hey dinner's ready," said Lauren.

"Why do you three look like you came from a marathon?" Lauren asked a little confused when Santana opened the door.

The Unholy Trinity looked at each other and laughed.

----

It's another new day in Mckinley, Cheerios are busy practicing and football players have been doing push ups on the fields.

"Lauren!' Lauren stopped walking when she saw Mr. Schue approaching her. "Hello Sir." Lauren greeted.

"Perfect" Lauren looked confused.

"Uh--Mr.Schue? Context please?"

"Right! Sorry Lauren, I'm just asking if I can invite you to the glee club again" said Mr.Schue.

"I would love to but why?" Lauren asked.

"I saw how close you are to Artie, Tina and the three cheerios. Based on what I hear, you are good at giving advice and you have leadership skills that can be shared with the club. I am not forcing you," Mr. Schue explained.

"I'll accept" 

"That's good to hear Lauren, See you in the glee room" said Mr. Schue and left.

Lauren suddenly jumped when someone tap her from behind.