Part 15

Upon arriving at the hospital, Lauren immediately picked up Quinn to put her in a wheelchair."Mom, it hurts so bad!" Quinn said as she held onto Lauren's hand tightly.

"My daughter is having a baby." Judy said as a Nurse approached her. They were immediately attended to,"Uh, right this way."

Before they could enter the ER, Quinn spoke, "Wait! Wait! I want Lauren with me, too."

Inside the ER, Puck was restless, almost fainting, Judy holding Quinn's hand and Lauren wiping Quinn's sweat.

"I can see the head Quin!" Puck said in a panic before turning around because he felt like he was going to throw up."Ooh! It's never coming, ever! Shut up!" Quinn complained.

Lauren couldn't help but laugh,"After you took advantage of Quinn, you can't bear to see where the child will come out? Pathetic," said Lauren.

She received a pinch from Judy so she frowned and she was about to complain when Quinn gave her a bad look.

"Ooh, you suck! You suck! You suck! You suck!" Quinn said while looking at Puck.

"Come on, Quinnie." Judy urged her daughter.

Quinn shook and tightened her hold on Lauren's hand because of the pain she was feeling,"Let me go! Let me go! No! No! No! No!"

"Okay, she's crowning!" said the Doctor.

"Push, baby." Judy said.

"I can't..Mom it hurts so much"

"I believe in you Quinn, You can do it. Just push it so that the pain is over, it's all worth it," said Lauren.

Quinn looked at her."Promise?"

"Promise princess. Come on, Quinn, push."Quinn pushed and she lay down after hearing her baby cry.

The nurse brought the baby closer to her.

"Hi"

Everyone in the ER looked when they heard someone fall, "Just like I predicted," Lauren said as she shook her head and looked at the puck on the floor.

"What are you going to name her?" Judy asked Quinn.

"Sophie Renee Fabray-Sebastian" said Quinn and took Lauren's hand.

------------------------

"She looks like you. Do you want to keep her?" Quinn looked at the door and saw Puck.

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm just saying hello to our daughter and you who just gave birth" said Puck as he was about to approach the two when Quinn stopped him."Why? I'm the father of our daughter"

Quinn was scoffed,"You never became a father to her, you were nothing more than being a fuckboy and a player. FYI she's my daughter and she's not yours"

"But I was the reason why she was formed in your womb, Because we love each other" Quinn's jaw tensed.

"You got me drunk, you made me believe a lie, you used my weakness. You raped me!" Quinn shouted, causing the baby to wake up.

"Shhh baby everything will be okay" Quinn comforted her daughter but she continued to cry.

Suddenly the door opened and Lauren came in carrying some things,"What happened?" she asked as she approached Quinn and the baby.

"I just want to hold my daughter but Quinn is stopping me she's a bitch!" said Puck.

"Quinn did the right thing, You can't go near the baby."Puck couldn't believe what he heard.

"But I'm the father!"

"If you are the father of this baby? Tell me how you became her father?" Lauren asked but Puck couldn't answer.

"That's what I thought" said Lauren.

Puck was so annoyed that it just came out.

Lauren looked at Quinn who was looking at her, "What?" Quinn just shook her head.

"I love you" Quinn said."I love you too" replied Lauren and kissed Quinn on the forehead.They were both surprised when the baby cried."Of course you too baby I love you" said Lauren.

The two just laughed as the baby went back to sleep.

----------------------

"We have another year?" Mr.Schue asked in disbelief after Coach Sue revealed what she had done.

"You're a good teacher, Will. Now, I don't like you that much. But I admire you and the work you're doing with your kids. I really do. Good luck, William. I relish the thought of another full year of constantly besting you." said Coach Sue who was surprised when Mr. Schue pulled her in for a hug.

"You know, Sue, inside... you're a really good person. You have a heart." said Mr. Schue after hugging Coach Sue and holding her hand.

"Okay, let go of my hand." said Coach Sue as she removed Mr. Schue's hand from her.

"Hey... I appreciate what you're doing for these kids. I won't forget it." Mr. Schue smiled widely before leaving to tell the glee members the good news.

"And I'm seriously going to puke in your mouth." Coach Sue just said.

--------------------

"I'm telling you Artie if you drop my daughter, I will destroy your wheelchair" Quinn threatened Artie.

"Don't threaten my best friend like that" Lauren said as she hugged Quinn from behind.

"Can you blame me? I just want our daughter to be safe" Quinn sighed as she didn't take her eyes off her baby who was now being surrounded by the glee members except Puck.

"She's safe" Lauren said as she felt Quinn nod.

"I'm just going to cut your moments because you two are the only ones waiting so we can all take a picture" they looked at Judy who was holding a wine glass.

After the party, the others went home while Santana and Brittany stayed behind because they had a sleepover at Lauren's house."I heard that Puck passed out in the ER" Santana said while drinking wine.

The Unholy trinity was in the living room while Lauren was putting Baby Sophie to sleep in her and Quinn's room. Tomorrow they will buy decorations for their baby's room.

"Speaking of Puck why wasn't he here earlier?" asked Brittany.

"Lauren and I talked about not inviting him here, I don't want to ruin our daughter's day" said Quinn.

"Good decision" Santana and Brittany agreed.While they were talking, they were surprised when the doorbell rang.

The three of them looked at each other,"Are you still waiting for a guest?"Quinn shook her head.

"Lauren's parents are on a business trip so they can't come."

"So who's at your door now?" Santana asked.

"Well we won't know if we don't look," Brittany said and the two stopped her.

"Don't open the door, Brittany, maybe it's a serial killer or maybe it's Puck,"Quinn said panicking.

"I'm not going to open the door, we'll check on the doorbell screen" Brittany said and her eyes widened when she saw who was at the door.

"Who's at the door? Is it Puck? Am I going to call the police?" Quinn asked but Brittany didn't say anything so Santana approached.

"Oh my God!" Santana also said.

"You're just making me more nervous" Quinn said and looked at the screen causing her eyes to widen.

"Coach Sue?!"

------

Hiiii 👋 thank you for your patience 🫶 i will continue writing story so don't worry if I'm not updating weekly just have a hectic schedules 🫶🫶