Part 11

"It's not because you're not going to be a star anymore, it doesn't mean you're going to hide behind the camera," I commented as the two looked at me, "Hello ArTin"

"Lauren, how long have you been there?" asked Tina.

"2 minutes? I think" I said with a shrug." 

"I heard what happened in the glee club earlier, Bryan is full of envy and doesn't trust himself, so what he's doing is destroying all of your dreams just like he destroyed his own," I added.

"Lauren, what's your dream?" asked Artie who was curious like Tina.

"My dream is to travel with the person I love" I answered. The two seemed not satisfied with my answer when I saw their faces."What?"

"Is that your dream? Don't you want to study at a well-known university college? Or become a performer?" asked Artie.

"That's not my dream Artie, I'm a simple person who loves to travel and someday I can travel again with the one I love" I explained.

"Simple dream for a simple person" said Tina.

"Indeed, So Artie, don't let people look down on you. Show them your talent and talent even if you're in a wheelchair. I believe in you." I said before patting Artie on the shoulder and saying goodbye to the two of them.  I still need to take care of something at the front desk.

I was about to go back to the front desk when suddenly someone pulled me, "H---Princess?" I saw quinn smiling at me before kissing me on the lips.

"Hi Laury" she greeted after we kissed.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"This is the library, right? I'm here to study because it's quiet." Quinn said sarcastically so I just shook my head.

"I adore you Quinn" she blushed so I smirked.

"My princess is blushing" teased her while i hugged her.

"I have a question?"  just hummed.

"Do you still like me or love me even if I have stretch marks?" She asked with sadness in her voice.

"Of course I still like and love you even if you have stretch marks," I assured Quinn. "Promise?"

"I promise Princess" I said while still hugging Quinn. "Is it because of what Bryan said? I can punch him" I added.

I felt Quinn laugh, "If you punch him, you might get kicked out of Mckinley. I don't want that to happen" said Quinn and touched my cheek I couldn't help but melt, "Then that will be our little violent secret" I joked.

--

"Hello Brittany" Lauren greeted Brittany when she saw her at the back of the library. There were crayons and tissues scattered around."What happened?"