Part 9

Quinn sighed as she locked the house

Quinn sighed as she locked the house. Lauren left because she had a sudden emergency at her parents' house.

"Quinn hurry up!" Santana shouted as her eyes rolled.

"It's too early, we're not late" Quinn said when he got into the car.

"Hi Quinn, Hi little Q" Brittany greeted and held Quinn's stomach.

"When is Lauren coming back?" Santana asked and looked in the rear mirror.

"She didn't say anything" Quinn said sadly.

"You like her?" Quinn raised an eyebrow."What?"

"Admit the truth Quinn you're gay" Santana said and Brittany nodded.

"Do you think I don't notice the glances you make at Lauren?" Santana pointed out

"If I didn't know you two, I would think you and Lauren are a couple," Santana added.

"Is it true? You and Lauren have a relationship?" Brittany asked happily.

Quinn shook her head hysterically,"No!"

"But you want?" Santana teased. Quinn's face turned red because whether she admits it or not, she has feelings for Lauren. The other night she couldn't sleep because she was questioning her sexuality.

"Can Santana and I join?" The two looked at Brittany."We can be foursome couples" Brittany added.

---

"Who did it? This is serious. Principal Figgins is threatening to disband the club" Mr. Schue mentions.

"Why are we playing this game? We all know it was Puck." Santana said. 

"Back off. I didn't do squat" Puck's defense of the allegations.

"Then why is your baby's mommy first on the Glist?" asked Tina.

"And why am I last? Aside from the fact that I refused to put out for you." Rachel entered the conversation.

"Okay, enough! No one is accusing anyone of anything. Puck, seriously, did you do it?" asked Mr. Schue.

"I said no. I'm a delinquent, sure. I like setting stuff on fire and beating up people I don't know. I own that. But I'm not a liar." Puck explained.

"All right, here's the important point. Between this and posting Coach Sylvester's personal video on YouTube...you guys are getting a pretty bad reputation." said Mr. Schue

"Why is that a bad thing? Maybe if we seem more dangerous, people would stop flushing my glasses down the toilet" said Artie while wiping his glasses.

"Look, things are hard right now. I get it. You're under a lot of pressure with regionals coming up. I know that winning sectionals hasn't had the positive effect on your popularity...that a lot of you thought it would. But becoming what you despise is not the answer." Mr. Schue explains handing to the glee club sheet music.