Part 3

Lauren was washing her hands when the door suddenly opened and she saw Quinn walk straight into the empty cubicle and throw up

she closed the bathroom door and locked it before taking the tissue from the counter sink and going to where Quinn's cubicle was.

"Here," Lauren said and handed it to Quinn, who accepted it.

"Thank--" before Quinn could speak, she threw up again.

Lauren helped her fix her hair and rubbed her back.After throwing up a few times, Quinn got ready and left the cubicle while Lauren leaned against the wall outside.

"Feeling better?"Quinn shake her head." I'm not okay."

Lauren came to hand over the tissue when Quinn suddenly hugged her.

"Everything will be okay," Lauren assured Quinn while she was clinging to her.

" Don't let yourself get stressed. It's bad for the baby." Lauren added.

She took out her earbuds and put them in Quinn's ears.

"What are you doing?" Quinn wondered.

"Helping you get distracted" Lauren answered before playing the song.

[ BEST PART by Daniel Caesar and HER ]

"This is our third encounter, but still I didn't know your name," Quinn said as they sat on the bathroom tiles and she was still hugging Lauren.

"Because you didn't ask. The first time we met, you suddenly left me after you found out you were pregnant. The second time we met, you suddenly pulled me away before I could get into my car." Lauren said.

"Can you blame me? I didn't know how I was going to feel when I first found out I was pregnant, secondly when I saw you after the game, I panicked, so I didn't asked your name." Quinn argued.

Lauren laughed before speaking.

"Lauren Jeon Sebastian"

"hmm?"

"That's my name, Lauren"

"Beautiful name" Quinn said.
==

"I'm telling you Lauren, I feel like Quinn is pregnant," Tina said as she handed the books to Lauren.

"Just because she suddenly came out of your choir room? Tina, that doesn't mean she's pregnant like you said. Her boyfriend said she must have eaten bad food." Lauren explained, even though she knew her friend's prediction that Quinn was pregnant was true.

She has no right to tell others or spread the truth throughout the school that Quinn is pregnant.

"Anyway, what will happen to the glee club performance without your 'wanna be star' Rachel?" Tina wondered why Lauren had changed the topic. But she just shrugged because she knew Lauren didn't like meddling in other people's business.

Tina groaned. "We have a new member."

"That's great right?"

"Not totally great, because she sings well, hitting each note perfectly."

"But?"

"She's old, and she taught us how to shoplift at the mall last week." Lauren's eyes widened at what Tina had told her.

"What's worse, she goes to the practice always drunk and I think she made basketball players came to her house." Lauren and Tina turned and saw Artie near them.

"What did Mr. Schue say?" Lauren asked.

"Mr. Schue said we just leave April alone because she's old and knows what she's doing."

'oh god' Lauren thought

"Just let April do what she's doing? You're all minors and Mr. Schue just said that? Do you think it's time to call the police?". The two laughed because Lauren took out her phone and was about to call the police department when Tina suddenly took Lauren's phone.

"Tina.."

"No police involvement will happen. Lauren,".
Lauren pouted when Tina returned her phone.

"Tina's right Lauren, besides we can take care of ourselves," Artie said.

Lauren just sighed." If ever April or Mr. Schue do anything bad to the two of you, there is police involvement that will really happen." The two nodded at Lauren.

----
Short update sorry

Busy of school stuff will update soon