Part 7

"Are you okay?" I asked Quinn after I washed the dishes

"Are you okay?" I asked Quinn after I washed the dishes. I've been feeling her behind the counter for a while now.

"How did you know I was here?" I laughed at her question.

"I didn't hear the TV turn on. Do you want to say something?"

"Actually yes. It's about the baby" she answered.

"So?"

"I want to be honest with you and I don't want you to know from others" she said and took a deep breath.

I held her hand and slowly massaged. "Inhale, Exhale no pressure"

"Finn's not the father, Puck is," she blurted.

"How? I mean you and Finn have been together for a long time, how did Puck get in?" I asked cluelessly.

"I feel insecure and Puck asked me to drink in his room and that's when this child formed in my stomach." She explained.

"Wait! wait!" I said and stood up from the sofa

"So you were drunk when you had sex?" She nodded."Did you give him consent?" he shook she shook her head before looking away.

"FUCK! He raped you Quinn" she shook her head again at me."No! He didn't rape me, I just slept with him because I wanted to get rid of my insecurities" I couldn't believe what she said.

I tried to calm myself because I don't want to take my anger out on Quinn because she was just a victim.

"Quinn I know you're smart and please understand what I'm going to say. Can you do it?" I asked.

"I can" she answered.

"What Puck did to you can be called rape,  First of all he got you drunk and secondly he touched you without your permission. What he did was wrong and he should go to jail. Do you understand now?" She nodded and couldn't stop crying.

"Are you mad at me?" Quinn asked while leaning on my shoulder.

"I'm not mad, I have no right to be." I answered.

"Why did you decide to tell me what happened?"

"I feel guilty." I nodded.

"Who else knew Finn wasn't the father?"

"All of the glee members except Mr. Schue,Rachel and Finn. Hoping that they won't find out until I give birth," Quinn said.

----------

While I was arranging books that had just arrived, I didn't notice that Brittany was behind me,"Hi cutie" I looked behind me.

"Hi Brittany" I greeted her. "So, there are new books here, do you want to read?"

"It depends if there is a Unicorn"she answered.

I looked at the long list paper I was holding and looked for something about unicorns.