Part 4

RACHEL is directing the other glee clubbers in a dance number but it was not going well

"One, two, three, four, five, six, seven... No, no, no, no,no, no, no. Ugh" Rachel comments when she see the group are mess. Suddenly Mr.Schue walks in with a piece of paper.

" Great news, guys. Just got the competition bracket for sectionals, and we are in really good shape. There's only two other teams. We beat them, we make it to regionals." Mr.Schue tells them and everyone cheers.

" Uh, who are the other teams?" Rachel asks.

" Drumroll please, finn ." Schue instructs and Finn starts drum rolling.

"School for the deaf in Dayton, and someplace called Jane Addams Academy."

" Jane addams ? That's a halfway house for girls just getting out of juvie." Mercedes said while scoffing.

"Th-th-this is great!" Tina said.

" People who can't hear what they're singing and criminals who don't care. It's gonna be a cakewalk. High fi..." Artie says but Brittany goes to high-five Santana.

--
[ Lauren's PoV ]

"Shouldn't you have practiced today?" I asked Artie and Tina.

They are here in the Library even though they should be in the choir room to practice.

"Nahh" said Artie before taking the book that was on the table.

I looked at him confused before turning my gaze to Tina who was busy doodling.

"Please explain to me" I whined. Artie sighed and closed the book he was holding.

" Because Mr. Schue gave us our opponents earlier and we are 100% sure we can beat them." Artie said.

"I believe you can beat them but you still need to practice. Don't rely on Rachel and Mr. Schue." I told them but they didn't listen.

"Well, I'll leave you for now because I have to go back to the counter" I said goodbye to the two of them and was walking towards the counter when someone bumped into me.

"Fuck!" I looked and noticed that she was familiar to me. 

' Where did I see her? Ahh I remembered that she was one of Quinn's co-cheerios on the field'

"I'm sorry I didn't notice you" I apologized and helped her stand up.

"Listen you nerd! Don't you know me? And you dare to bump into me. Do you want to meet Aunt Snixx?!" I backed away when she suddenly got angry.

"I'm really sorry, I was in a hurry to go back to the counter" I explained.

"Whatever!" she said before she left and went to the restricted section of the library.

--

New Directions listening to Mr. Schue explain something about competition that didn't make sense.