Part 14

"You know?" I was surprised when Mr. Schue appeared in front of me. I looked at him wonderingly, "What do I know?"

"Your Aunt Sue is----" I immediately glared at Mr. Schue before looking around to see if anyone heard what he said.

"Coach Sue" I said and forced a smile.

He immediately got what I was implying."Coach Sue is one of the judges?"

I nodded and  saw the dissapointment on his face,"Why didn't you tell me?" I wondered why I had to tell him about my aunt.

"For what?"

"She will destroy the dreams of my glee members, she will destroy Quinn like she did when she found out Quinn was pregnant" I stopped arranging the books and looked at him.

It's obvious that he was intimidated,"First of all if you just realized what Coach Sue wants to convey to you and the glee members it's not all hate, Secondly she didn't destroy Quinn she just  temporary removed Quinn cause she knows health should come first.

So please Mr. Schue leave the library because your Spanish class is about to start" I said before turning around and going straight to the bookshelves.

I was surprised to see Santana busy chewing bubble gum."Did you know that gum is not allowed in the library" she just glared at me before pulling me to the Secret spot.

"Listen here nerd idiot, These past few days i see Quinn looking at the pictures of her parents in her locker and we know that she was very hurt by being kicked out because of what Finn did.

I want to punch Finn's face because of that but I don't want to I'll get kicked out of school." because she spoke so fast I couldn't understand her very well.

"Ouch!" I was shocked when she suddenly pinched me.

"Are you listening?" She asked and shook my head. "Sorry, I stayed up until 4 am because of Quinn's cravings." explained before yawning. I thought Santana was going to pinch me again when she suddenly pulled me down and turned her thigh into a pillow. "What are we doing?"

"You need to sleep and don't whine because when you wake up, I will explain our plan to you again so go to sleep." She told me before taking a book next to her and started reading.

-----

"You cannot allow this to happen!" Mr. Schue complained

"It's out of my hands, William. I have no control over what the Show Choir Governing Board says or does," said Mr. Figgins

" Let me break it down for you, Will. It's been decided that this year's Regionals will be judged by celebrities. And I'm a celebrity now, William. Now I realize my cultural ascendance only serves to illuminate your own banality, but face it. I'm a legend. It's happened" said Coach Sue.

"Do you have any idea how hard my kids have been working, Sue?" asked Mr. Schue

"I have to be honest, Will. I'm having a really difficult time hearing anything you have to say today because your hair looks like a briar patch. I keep expecting racist animated Disney characters to pop up and start singing songs about living on the bayou." Coach Sue sneered.

Mr. Schue looked at Mr. Figgins, "Principal Figgins, I am begging you. Do not let her do this to those kids."

Coach Sue sighed, "William, I resent the implication that I don't play by the rules."

"You leaked our set list at Sectionals, Sue."

Coach Sue shrugged, "I have no memory of that."

"I will not let you do this. We have worked ourselves to the bone to get where we are."