Lucky (Special Story#4)

"Why the hell are you all eating hotpot at someone else's place like it's your damn right-"

"Anata, don't be rude. They're our guests and friends," before another protest could leave your husband's lips, you stuffed a steaming piece of cooked meat into his mouth to silence him.

"It's been a long time since we had so many people visiting. The house feels nicer like this."

Leaning against the bald hero's side, your smile reached ear to ear at the antics of your friends as they fought for their favorite morsels. All the time you spent away from Saitama and Genos while you trained your powers had taken its toll on you. Being able to share a warm meal with them and so many new friends was the cherry on top.

"If it's not too presumptuous of me to ask, do you have any plans of having children soon? I'm sure Genos would be thrilled to have a little sibling to dote on-"

"DOCTOR!"

"Don't make me wait too long for a grandchild, Saitama-kun. There's no telling how long these old bones can last-"

"...My wife and I aren't your kids, Bang. And what we do behind closed doors isn't any of your business."

"But I was her shishou for a time, and I've adopted her in all but name. You wouldn't refuse a frail old man's last wishes, won't you?"

Despite all the hardships you've dealt with, there's no denying that you are lucky. Gazing over your assortment of family and friends only further affirmed that.