For You

He could still remember how beautiful she was when she walked down the aisle all those years ago.

How it was only her he could see and no one else as she seemingly glided towards him at the altar.

How he could barely hear the pastor's voice amidst the roaring beat of his heart as his eyes never strayed away from her face.

When he finally got to lift up the veil, he could swear that time stopped as his mind engraved the sight of her during that very moment.

"What is it that drives you to become a hero?" His father asked him when he was boy and being a small child at the time, his couldn't answer with anything except that he wanted to help other people.

Now that he gazed down at the (Eye Color) orbs of his new wife however, the true answer to that question easily came to him as he leaned downwards to meet her lips with his own.

"I want to be able to protect the people I love, I...I want to keep (Name) safe no matter what. Even if it costs my own life"

.

.

.

.

.

.

A hand gripped the area of his costume where his heart was as the said organ seemed to tighten. Almost as if his heart was being squeezed.

How peculiar...

"Ah, no time to think about that. I better find that monster already. I wonder if it's a giant tuna...(Name) could prepare it and we can have sashimi for dinner..."