Home

It was times like these that reminded you why you fell in love with the bald-headed hero in the first place.

"Listen up! I don't do this hero thing for admiration! I do it, because I want to!"

His selflessness and complete lack of greed were two of the things that attracted you at first. It was rare to find someone so...so unconcerned with gaining irrelevant things such as wealth and fame, especially people who just want to help make the world a better place.

"So if you wanna blame me, go ahead! You baldies!"

You also couldn't deny that he was adorable as hell too. His reactions were always priceless when you do manage to get one out of him and not just his usual indifference.

With a smile dancing across your lips, you approached the yellow-clad male as he argued with one of the civilians who'd apparently lost their new car because of a small meteor crashing on it.

"Saitama, let's go home"

Smaller and softer. The contrast of your hand with his was obvious and something that he always found himself being thankful for as you took his gloved one into yours.

It reminded him of what he strived to protect and fought to be able to go home to every single day.

Chocolate brown eyes collided with (Eye Color) ones, the latter filled with so much warmth and love that the other pair was unable to resist any longer and merely nodded.

Honestly...What would he ever do without you in his life? His own lips formed a minuscule smile when you started to tug him away from the center of the crowd and towards the blond cyborg.

"Come on, Genos. Let's all go home now, shall we?"

Without waiting for his response, you'd already grabbed the teen's metallic hand and pulled him along, unaware of the smiles directed at you from both males.

"Even if the public doesn't appreciate you, know that I will still follow you just like (Name)-san, sensei"

"You don't really have to butter me up. (Name) does that enough"

"It's not flattery if it's true, Sai"

Cue a light blush blooming on Saitama's cheeks.