Too Casual

Despite the couple being summoned for separate meetings with several higher-ups of the Hero Association, your husband thought that it was much better if you both went in at the same time despite your protests.

Imagine the surprise and curiosity of said board members at the sight of the C Class hero whom had been steadily rising up the ranks throughout the past few weeks and who was once merely a celebrated young author whose books continue to inspire new recruits for the association walking in together.

The way they stood in such close proximity of one another gave off the impression that they were comfortable around one another.

Perhaps they were old friends?

"So, why'd you call us in?"

"Saitama! Is that any way to talk to people? And I told you to put on some pants! Don't you think wearing shorts here is a bit too casual?"

"Hmm? But some of the other heroes in the association wear even less than me and they're not considered as being too casual"

"W-Well yes...but that's because those are technically their hero outfits!"

"It's fine, (Name). These guys are just here to talk to us about something and it's not like we're having it at some fancy restaurant"

"If you say so..."

It was obvious that they were more than just mere acquaintances.

Oh dear...

Amai Mask would be none too pleased at the news.