Ironic

He wasn't jealous

No, not at all

Why would he when HIS wife was being flirted to by some geezer who even had the gall to dismiss him just because he was a B-Class hero?

"I've heard a lot of good things about you, (Name) right? Your photos do no justice to your beauty in person" Atomic Samurai practically purred out your name as he pressed a kiss to your hand.

"T-Thank you, Atomic Samurai-san..."

While it was honestly very flattering to receive compliments from others for your works, it was an entirely different matter when it concerned your looks instead. You weren't used to men you'd just met calling you beautiful and flirting with you.

"I look forward to seeing you climb up the ranks. When you do enter S-Class I'll be sure to give you a proper welcome~" Luckily for you or perhaps luckily for him, he made no further advances as he swiftly went on his way.

You sighed as the older gentleman left, silently cursing yourself for not being able to blatantly tell him that his advances were unappreciated as you were a happily married woman. It was honestly sad and ironic how you can stare a monster such as the Deep-Sea King down without fearing for your own life yet something as simple as telling other men that you were already taken was something you still can't do.