One: Journey to Regionals.

Later, Mr. Schue was sticking up posters to come support New Direction at regionals...

He stepped back, smiling at the poster.

"Hey, buddy, see ya on Saturday." Sue says, walking past him.

"Wait... what?"

"At regionals. Didn't you hear? I'm one of the judges." Sue tells him.

His face dropped, staring at her back.

With Will and Sue, they were inside Principal Figgins' office...

"You cannot allow this to happen!" Will shouted.

"It's out of my hands, William! I have no control over what the show choir governing board says or does!"

"Let me break it down for you, Will. It's been decided that this year's regionals will be judged by celebrities, and I'm a celebrity now, William. Now, I realise my cultural ascendance only serves to illuminate your own banality. But face it... I'm a legend. It's happened."

"Do you have any idea how hard my kids have been working, Sue?" Will asked, staring at her

"I have to be honest, Will. I'm having a really difficult time hearing anything you have to say today... because your hair looks like a briar patch. I keep expecting racist animated Disney characters to pop up and start singing songs about living on the bayou." Sue tells him.

"Principal Figgins, I am begging you; do not let her do this to those kids." Will said.

"William, I resent the implication that I don't play by the rules." Sue says, standing up from the couch, looking at him.

"You leaked our set list at sectionals, Sue!" Will shouted.

"I have absolutely no memory of that." Sue says.

"I will not let you do this. We have worked ourselves to the bone to get where we are." Will tells her.

"I'm sorry, Will, but our arrangement stands. You must win or place at regionals, or I'm disbanding the club. If I were you, I would spend less time complaining to me... and more time convincing Judge Sylvester that your New Directions have got the goods."

Will looked over at Sue.

"Good luck with that, Will." Sue says, smiling at him and walking away.

Later, Quinn and Puck were in her room making out, and his hand rested on her bare skin...

"I can't do this." She says, pulling away from him.

"Yes, you can. Have another wine cooler."

"I'm president of the celibacy club. I took a vow." She tells him.

"So did Santana, Ashleigh, and Brittany, and I did them. I mean, damn, I don't think Ashleigh is a virgin, do you?"

"What about Finn? He's your best friend." She said.