Six: The Rocky Horror Glee Show. Part Two.

Everyone clapped, including Will, but you could clearly see he wasn't happy...

"No, no, no, no. Wait, wait, wait. This will not do." Sue said.

"Excuse me?" Asked Carl.

"For this musical to continue, we need a Frank-N-Furter, not an Eddie. Eddie was eliminated in my rewrites." Said Sue.

"Sue's right. You wanna play in our sandbox, sing a Frank-N-Furter number."

"Well, I'm sorry, bro, but I think it's fine

"Well, I'm sorry, bro, but I think it's fine... to wear the Frankie bustier in the privacy of your own home. I'm freaky like that." Carl said.

Emma smiled.

"But don't you think it's inappropriate for a high school musical? At least if I play Eddie, I won't have to grind up against the students." Carl said.

"But isn't that what you just did to Ashleigh? You did grind on her; it was weird." Said Kurt.

"Kurt's also right. That was highly inappropriate. You asked a student to dance." Will said.

"You know, Eddie's an important role. If I did it, I'd be showing my support for the arts." Carl tells him.

Will chuckled lightly, standing up.

"You telling me how to direct my show?" Asked Will.

"Will... Will." Carl said.

"Mr. Schue? I'd play the Frank-N-Furter. Just stop. You're all acting like kids right now!"

"What? Are you sure, Ashleigh?" Kurt asked, looking over at her

Ashleigh nodded.

"I'd like to play Frank... I was rereading the script yesterday, and it, uh, it... what did it say? It said, "Don't dream it, be it." I'll take one for the team." Said Ashleigh.

Will stared at her.

"I mean, I'd be crazy sexy in that outfit, and I've been thinking I wanna change the number a tiny bit. Make it more modern... more me." Ashleigh says.