Seven: Never Been Kissed.

In the locker room, Sam removed his top, and a teacher poured some ice into a metal bath...

"Ooh. Phew."

"Dude, how do you stand that cool tub?" Finn asked.

"I would say I'm used to the cold showers... from previous ex-girlfriends. Ashleigh's different, though."

A memory of last night flashed through his mind.

"Wait, are you two dating?" Finn asked, looking over at him

"No... I think it's more of a friend with benefits for her."

"Rachel is the polar opposite of Ashleigh... she's waiting for marriage. Ashleigh gives it out." Finn mumbled.

"Hey. Don't speak about her like that. Anyway, you've gotta wait till Rachel's comfortable."

"Well, I just think about the opposite of what I'm doing." Finn tells him.

"Well, I've never actually almost killed a civil servant before. And like I said, I'm good. Most of the time."

"Well, if you find yourself struggling, find something to be your own buzzkill. Something that's totally not hot." Said Finn.

"If you're on this football team, you'll wear a cap, no exceptions!" Coach Beiste shouted, staring at Artie.

"Ever noticed when Beiste gets all fired up, her underpants go right up her butt?" Asked Finn.

"I guess I've found my mailman... might help."

"Yes, you did." Finn tells him.

With Kurt and Ashleigh, they walked into school arm in arm...

"I take it; we have a lot of sweater trains to look forward to this season." She says.

He smiled at her when Dave pushed him into the lockers.

"Hey, leave him alone!" She shouted.

Dave walked away.

"Are you okay?" She asked, walking closer to him.

"Yeah. Fine."

Kurt and Ashleigh walked into the choir room...

"All right, guys, let's get down to business. First, let's welcome back Noah Puckerman." Will said.

Everyone clapped.

"Hey, Puck, how much did you actually steal from that ATM?" Ashleigh asked.

"Nout. I'm losing my touch." Puck said.

"Puck, I hope your time in juvie has taught you a lesson or two about right and wrong." Will says.

"Are you kidding? I ruled that place. All I did was crack skulls and lift weights all day."