Fourteen: Comeback.

Will was in the Spanish classroom, writing regrezar on the board...

Will's Voice-Over: "I actually learned something in my Spanish class today."

"Regrezar." Who knows what that means? "To come back."

Will's Voice-Over: "That's right. I realised the old Will Schuester was back. Glee Club's going to regionals; we got all of Sue's Cheerios money. I'm past Terri; I'm over Emma."

"If we're gonna put it..."

"Mr. Schue! Mr. Schue!" Ashleigh shouted, running into the doorway, staring at him.

Will turned around.

"It's an emergency." Said Ashleigh.

They ran down the hallway and into Sue's office.

"I needed some paper; I thought Sue wouldn't have minded, but when I opened it, I found something." She said.

"Good-bye, cruel world?"

"She could be dead already." She said.

Later, Will and Ashleigh arrived at Sue's apartment, and she frowned...

She pushed the door open, stepping inside.

"The door was already open. Sue!" She shouted.

"Sue?"

She ran towards a door at the end of the hallway and tried the door handle.

"Mr. Schue? This one's locked."

He rammed his shoulder into the door a couple of times, managing to get it to open.

She gasped as soon as she saw Sue.

"Sue?"

"Oh, my God." She says, running over to the bed, checking Sue's wrist for a pulse.

"Sue. Sue, wake up."

"Mr. Schue, I don't feel a pulse. She doesn't have a pulse!" She shouted.

"Yeah, I do." Sue says, sitting up on the bed, looking at her.

Ashleigh gasped, backing away with her hand on her chest.

"I just stopped my own heart. It's my C.I.A. training. These gummy vitamins didn't work at all." Said Sue.

Ashleigh had her hand on the wall, staring at her and giving her a look.

"I was told you take enough vitamin "A," and you drift off into blissful oblivion

"I was told you take enough vitamin "A," and you drift off into blissful oblivion." Sue tells them.

Ashleigh's phone rings, and she sees Blaine calling her.

"You could've died!" Ashleigh shouted.

Ashleigh: "Hi..."

Blaine: "Hey. Wanted to see if maybe you wanted to grab a coffee or something."