Twenty-Two: Funeral. Part Two.

Still in the auditorium, Will didn't have any idea who to pick...

"Out of respect to you all, I'm gonna take a couple of days and consider the results." Will tells them.

They all crossed their arms over their chests.

"I will let you all know by Friday. Great job, everybody." Will said.

Jesse stared at Rachel, smiling at her softly, and she smiled back.

Later, Kurt and Ashleigh were at the nursing home, with Sue helping her go through Jean's stuff...

"Uh, we've sorted all of Jean's stuff into piles. Well, there are some old magazines and newspapers that you could just toss out." Kurt tells her.

"And this is the stuff you're definitely gonna want to keep... photos and stuffed animals. And this third pile of stuff, um, we don't really know what to do with. Uh... pom-pom." Ashleigh says, grabbing one of them and showing it to her.

"Toss it. It's not worth anything."

"Are you sure?" Ashleigh asked.

"Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory." Kurt said.

"Oh, I love that movie. It was one of my favourites." Ashleigh tells them.

"Ashleigh, you take it then. It's probably worn out. She watched it at least three times a week."

"I was the exact... same. Literally." Ashleigh whispered.

"Just toss it all out."

"What?" Asked Ashleigh.

"You heard me. It's all junk. I'll take this one stuffed animal. Jean's had this since she was five. Everything else, just toss it out. I... I don't need it."

"But there are a lot of memories here." Kurt tells her.

"I'm not short of memories of my sister, so..."

"I know what it's like to lose someone

"I know what it's like to lose someone. When someone dies, it hurts." Kurt says.

"Very astute. Porcelain. That's a little nugget of wisdom I'd really like to jot down."

"Coach Sylvester, we're just trying to help." Ashleigh tells her.

"You know what, Cottage Cheese? You're not helping. You're actually making things worse. Do me a favour; take all this stuff to the Dumpster on your way to the rehearsal... for whatever treacly ballad you're planning on using to ruin my sister's funeral."

"Why did you agree to it then? If you hate us so much, then why are you letting the Glee Club plan the service?"