Fourteen: Comeback. Part Two.

Later, Sam, Puck, Artie, and Mike performed their anthem...

"Anyway, this song, like all the songs I sing, is for my girlfriend, Quinn. Hit it." Sam says, looking at the band.

Finn looked over at Ashleigh, seeing her sitting alone.

Everyone stood up, clapping and cheering for the four boys, apart from Ashleigh and Finn.

Quinn walked over to Finn.

"I, uh, I can't do Friday." Quinn says, walking away from him.

Puck walked over to Lauren.

"Hey, Lauren. So, uh, what'd you think?"

"Honestly, although my love would crush him, I'm totally turned on by the Biebster. Until I remember that he looks 12, then it's sort of crazy. If I were gonna give you a grade, C-plus." She said.

"Listen, Zizes, I'm dying here. You got me every which way, and we both know I'm not the brightest. So, please, what do I have to do to get with you?"

"I may have a proposition for you. I'll keep you posted." She tells him.

A few minutes later, Quinn walked over to Sam...

"Color Me Mine?"

"I'll colour you yours any day." He said.

The next morning, Finn followed Quinn to school...

"Sam's an artist, Finn."

"An artist? I guess that's why he's taking you to Color Me Mine." He said.

"I told you I needed time to figure out what I was gonna do with Sam, and I did. I choose him."

"Because of The Justin Bieber Experience?" He asked.

"I thought it was gonna be stupid, but he was so shameless. He just got up there and owned it. It was sexy. I'm sorry, Finn. Like I said, Sam's an artist, and at the end of the day..."

She walked closer to him and began to whisper in his ear.

"It really turns me on."

With Puck, he was sitting in the gym watching Lauren fight two guys

The whistle blew, and she stood up, pulling the guy up.

"Do dudes ever get erections when they wrestle with you?" He asked.

"Shut it, Puckerman. We're here to talk business."

"Sorry." He says.

"I want to do a number for Glee Club. It's stage one of my master plan."

"Want me to back you up on the ax?" He asked.