Thirteen: Silly Love Song. Part Two.

A few minutes later, Santana walked over to Puck, holding out a piece of paper in front of his face...

"What's that?"

"It's a receipt. I went to Jared. You can reimburse me. We'll have dinner at Breadsticks and then consider this settled." She said.

"Um no. And consider what settled?"

"You made your point. I'm sort of a bitch. I'm willing to change. I won't tell Lauren to look out for her poachers... who might mistake her for the endangered white rhino." She tells him.

"I heard that. Don't make me rip that weave out ya' head." Lauren tells her.

"Oh, this is not gonna be good."

"Hey, Lauren. You are so beautiful." Santana says.

"Thank you." Said Lauren.

"Now get out of my way, please, afores I end you." Santana said.

"You don't wanna push me." Lauren says, walking around her.

Santana forced a laugh.

"But see, I sorta do. I'm from a part of town called Lima Adjacent. You know where that is, Poppin' Fresh? It's on the wrong side of the tracks."

Santana hits the back of her hand against Lauren's face.

Lauren now removed her glasses, holding them out to Puck, and she grabbed Santana under the chin and screamed, throwing Santana against the lockers.

Lauren then throws her down the hallway at Coach Beiste's feet.

"Please go out with me. Just please."

"You make a formal presentation, and I'll consider it. Anyway, Mr. Schue wants us to go to the auditorium for Ashleigh's performance." She says, walking away.

Everyone was sitting in the auditorium, waiting for Ashleigh.

Ashleigh exhaled sharply, picking up the microphone and staring out the large window...

Ashleigh 🎵 Standin' on the platform Watching you go It's like no other pain I've ever known 🎵

She noticed everyone looking around.

Ashleigh 🎵 To love someone so much To have no control You said, "I wanna see the world" And I said, "Go" 🎵

She opened the door, stepping out and walking down the stairs slowly.

Ashleigh 🎵 But I think I'm lost without you I just feel crushed without you 🎵

Ashleigh sits down in between Mr. Schue and Mercedes.

Ashleigh 🎵 I've been strong for so long That I never thought how much I needed you 🎵

Ashleigh stood up, walking over to Rachel and placing her hand on her shoulder.

Ashleigh 🎵 I think I'm lost without you 🎵

Ashleigh ran up a few more steps, pushing past the Warblers. Until she reached Kurt, sitting down on his lap.

Ashleigh 🎵 Strangers rushin' past Just tryna get home But you were the only Safehaven that I've known Hits me at full speed Feel like I can't breathe And nobody knows, this pain inside of me, my world is crumbling I should never have let Let you go 🎵

Ashleigh reached over, rubbing Blaine's arm.

Ashleigh 🎵 I think I'm lost without you I think I'm Lost, Lost, Lost, away Away... away Mhm mmhmm 🎵

Ashleigh stood up, heading back downstairs and sitting on the stairs.

Ashleigh 🎵 I think I'm lost without you, you ooh I just feel crushed without you I've been strong for so long I never thought how I love you 🎵