Eight: The Substitute.

The next morning, Will walked into school, seeing a couple of cheerleaders carrying a trophy...

"Morning, Sue." He said.

"Oh, I'm gonna stop you right there. It's Principal Sue."

"What?" He asked, staring at her.

"You heard me right. My years-long quest for power has finally bore fruit."

"What happened to Figgins?" He asked.

"You need to start listening to the news, William. A particularly virulent strain of monkey flu has arrived in Ohio from Borneo... where it had been festering in a small clutch of loud, bisexual primates... not unlike your very Glee Club."

"But how... how did Figgins get it?" He asked.

Sue thinks back to when a student purposely sneezed in front of Figgins.

"So Figgins is sick. How does that make you principal?"

"Through the blackmail of prominent local politicians, I strong-armed some extraordinarily broad clauses into my contract

"Through the blackmail of prominent local politicians, I strong-armed some extraordinarily broad clauses into my contract. My first order of business... destroy Glee Club."

"I thought we were friends." He tells her.

"That got boring."

He turned around, seeing a student sneezing in front of him, and he looked ahead.

In the choir room, Will was standing at the board, and he exhaled sharply...

Will's Voice-Over: "Just one of the perks of being in high school... constant exposure to illness."

"All right, guys, um... it's time to start thinking about song selections."

Will's Voice-Over: "I feel like I might have a fever, but it's important that I power through it."

Will was surprised to discover that his children were actually children's sizes.

"Will was surprised to discover that his children were actually children's sizes

Will's Voice-Over: "Okay. I definitely have a fever."

"Looking good, Finn. Someone's been eating their veggies." Ashleigh said.

"These guns are fully loaded." Finn said, flexing his muscles.

"Mr. Schue, to answer your question, I think we should use our set list for sectionals... to start exploring the oeuvre of one Bernadette Peters." Said Rachel.