【Chapter 6】

All of the girls were escorted to a room where they could sleep. There were a few beds, but most of the floor was covered by sleeping bags. There was a total of eleven women that got huddled inside, including Beadie. The others got taken somewhere else, but they had no idea where.

Just as they started settling down, a few of the women broke down crying on their beds. A curvy black woman sobbed softly in the corner, with her back to the wall and her knees pulled to her chest. Another girl, who must be in her early twenties could barely control her shaking body as she wept, two other women coming to try and comfort her. Some others only stared ahead numbly.

Beadie felt tears sting her eyes as she watched them, her heart breaking at the sight.

The blonde sort of just stood there, not really sure what she should do now. She was supposed to get in touch with her team and sneak to the point they agreed on, which would be an easy enough task if she were a waiter. Like their original plan was. And their intel here said he could get her inside.

But either the intel misunderstood something or purposefully sent her to be an escort girl here.

Everything finally settled in and a tear slipped from her eye. Beadie didn't want to give her body to random men, especially to ones who were criminals and evil men.

"Hey."

Beadie turned towards the voice, only to meet with the most beautiful hazel eyes. The green in them was brought out by her emerald green dress. She recognized her from the line.

The woman in the emerald green dress sent her a warm smile and rubbed her back in a comforting motion, the sadness in her eyes mirroring hers. But still, she managed to put a smile on her face.

"Everything's going to be alright," she said to Beadie, her voice husky and just as beautiful as she was. Her smile radiated the warmth she was missing just as she stepped inside this building. "I'm Isabel. We could be friends."

Don't trust anyone, they are not your friends.

Beadie frowned as Ghost's words came to her mind, silently wishing things were different. Isabel seemed like such a sweet girl, she really wanted to be friends. And she could use an ally, especially one that was now her new roommate.

But something inside her told her to stick to her role.

"I don't speak Spanish," Beadie replied in English, shaking her head. It took a moment for Isabel to understand her, sadness deepening the brown in her eyes. "But I'm Beadie."

Isabel sent her another smile before she stepped away, heading towards the woman who cried in the corner to comfort her. Beadie watched as Isabel crouched down, balancing perfectly on her 5-inch heels, the same friendly smile turning her pump lips upwards as she comforted the woman in front of her. Beadie admired the way she was able to put a smile on her face and just go around to comfort others.

That was the moment Beadie made it her personal mission to get each and every one of these women out of here safely.

╚⏤⏤⏤╗❀╔⏤⏤⏤╝

They had a small briefing of when they would be needed around the mansion. The man holding the briefing talked about the rules in more detail, like they were not allowed to mingle with the guests or the guards during the day and they couldn't talk to anyone besides Diego and each other.