4. The Wedding Day & First day

The time flew by fast and it was now their wedding day.

Yes! Chavi and Siddhant's wedding day!

The day they'll officially be each other's headaches. For this lifetime & many more. Exclusively.

"Yarr nahi naaa bhabhi. I don't need this much makeup. My skin's gonna rip away." Saying this, Chavi placed her hands on both her cheeks.
(Noooo bhabhi)

"See. I am not saying that you need so much makeup on your skin, but at least the minimal? To make you look a little bride like?" Sanya softly called out for Chavi.

Chavi and Sanya shared a very intimate bond. They were more like sisters, than nanad-bhabhi.

And right now her bhabhi was in charge of doing her bridal makeup. Chavi wasn't the one to paint her skin so much. She needed help. But not professional's as she believed that the professional artists make you look un humanly.

So she asked Sanya for help.

"But still. And why blue? Who paints their eyes blue?" She asked making faces looking at the eye shadow palate. Sanya had chosen sky blue shade, but Chavi wanted the minimal pink one.

Just like this, the girl hated makeup.

"Arrey. Tere burgundy lehenge ke sath bohot acha lagega ye shade." Sanya insisted Chavi. She had done so much research about color combinations and wedding makeup since last five nights for Chavi.
(The shade will look so pretty with your burgundy wedding skirt)

She wanted everything perfect for her sister cum sister in law.

"Noooo na." Cried out Chavi.

Just then, her mother entered the room.

"Kya chal raha hai yaha? Aur Chavi ye sada sa mooh kyu banaya hai?" Rashita asked her daughter and daughter in law.
(What's happening here? And Chavi, why have you made such a whining face?)

"Dekhiye na maa. Ye make up hi nahi karwa rahi. Na mere koi bat sun rahe hai." Sanya groaned and sat on the couch, all while complaining to Rashita about Chavi.
(See mom. She isn't letting me do her make up. Nor is she listening to anything I say.)

"Chavi. Kyu? Ye koi time hai bachkani harkato ka. Kuch der main barat aati hogi aur tum abhi tak taiyaar nahi ho. Kyu Sanya ka BP badha rahi ho." Rashita scolded Chavi.
(Why Chavi? Is it a time for your childish acts? The groom's family must be coming in a while and you aren't even ready yet? And are also rising Sanya's blood pressure.)

Who just made a face.

"Yarr mereko nai karana makeup. Kya zaroorat hai chehra paint karne ki? Sundar nahi ho kya main naturally?" Now she was emotional blackmailing her mother and bhabhi.
(Ugh I don't want make up. What's the need to paint my face? Ain't I pretty already?)

This stupid girl!! Both of them thought.

But nonthless, after a lots of drama and consolation, they settle with the natural makeup look.

And hence, Chavi was all dolled up, ready for her matrimonial functions

In this burgundy lehenga with red veil and natural makeup look, she looked ethreal. And from that forever blush present on her cheeks anyone could tell she was a bride to be.

Soon, the barat came, and soon after Chavi Dutt became Mrs. Chavi Sharma.

~•~•~•~

The room was decorated with heavy flower decorations. Dim lightings and aromatic candles made their existence visible too. And in such a sweet atmosphere was sitting the bride, with veil on her face.

"Mujhe nahi malum tha ke aapko sharmana bhi aata hai." The first of many sentences spoken by Siddhant that night.
(I don't know you know how to get shy.)

"Mujhe bhi kaha pataa tha." Chavi mumbled silently.
(Even I didn't know)

While Siddhant just laughed at this. His laugh, so contagious, that after a while Chavi started laughing too.

"You look good while laughing you know." He said suddenly. A small smile present on both of their faces.

"Wish I could say the same." Chavi sassed and flipped her veil behind. Which fell from her head down a while ago. Her gorgeous hairstyle visible.

"Haww! Are you saying I look good like this?'' He asked and made weird faces and pointed towards himself.

While Chavi laughed even more.

Making him laugh as well.

Rest of their night went laughing, smiling and teasing. They talked about everything and nothing. Till they decided they were too tired not to sleep anymore.

Both of them slept well that night.

~•~•~•~•~

Good morning Bhabhi.

This was the sentence which almost deafened Chavi the next morning.

It was her first day as a Sharma today as she was descending down the stairs, the three younger Sharma siblings screamed Good morning to her.

She was their only bhabhi and they loved her. Even before knowing her.

"Good morning klutz." She replied and went towards the kitchen.

Sharmas were pretty liberal. They didn't ask her to make the whole breakfast but told her to make something sweet as shagun. And she was more than happy for that.

So now, at 8 in the morning, she was in the kitchen for making Gulab Jamun for the family. Rest all breakfast was done by the cook.
(And Indian dessert.)

"Hawww. Aap hum pyaro ko klutz kehti ho?" Miheer feigned hurt on his face, latter joined by Gautam and Sirat.
(You called us lovely people Klutz?)

"Ab agar mere pyaare log aise Kano main chillayenge, to HAANJI paagal hi kahungi na unhe." Chavi was a highly sarcastic and confident person.
(Now if these lovely people scream in my ears, then YES I will call them Klutz.)

That's a thing Ved and Aisha loved the most about this girl.

"Kaise bhabhi mili hai." Gautam replied.
(What an SIL we got)

Sirat slapped his arms and then turned to Chavi.

"Haianaaa. Maine bola the inhe bhabhi, naa chillane ko. Sunta kon hai meri." She side hugged her bhabhi saying so.
(I know right. I told him not to shout. But who listens to me!)

"Awww. Koi na bache. We'll see them ache se. Okay." She hugged her back. In reality, she liked all of them since the first time she saw them and was too happy to interact with them.
(It's ok dear)

"Hum kya paraye hai? Sirf iske liye hugs? Humare liye?" Miheer, the drama queen, asked pointing towards himself and Gautam.
(Are we strangers? Hugs only for her? What about us?)

"Ghanta." Sirat teased her and he just have her a stinky look.
(Nil)

"Arrey. Idhar aao mulazimo." Chavi said with a witty look and called them both. Making Sirat laugh.
(Uff. Come here peasants)

"Kya ajeeb piece ho yaar aap." Miheer said and made a face but hugged her nonthless. Soon after Gautam joined too making it a group hug of four.
(What a weird piece you are)

The rest of their day went chatting and smiling with the family.

🦋☆*: .。. ♡ .。.:*☆🦋