40. such a pervert

Siddhant's POV

The world is a shit place. We all are going to die nonetheless.

And in this shitty world, we are living, I think I have either gone mad officially, or that I am having a dream. A beautiful dream where my wife is back in India and is hugging me. The warmth I am feeling right now, in her embrace, feels nothing less than a dream.

"Why aren't you hugging me back?" She asked and broke my chain of thoughts. I hugged her instantly then.

I'm pretty sure there's also a stupid foolish teenage smile on my face as well. Why wouldn't, afterall it's about the lady of my dreams.

"Ahem ahem Bhai...thodi sharam karo. Chote bhai behen ke samne ye sab? Acha nahi lagta aap par." The idiot known as Miheer Sharma's voice graced our ears and my wife left me and stood at a not-so-nice distance.
(Ahem ahem...have some shame brother. All this in front of your younger brother and sister? Doesn't suit you.)

This bastard isn't even leaving us alone in my dream.

Wait! Lemme pinch myself first to make sure that it's a dre-

"OUCH." I screamed and looked to my left to see Sirat smiling on my face.

"Why did you pinch me?" I asked the mad woman in shock.

"You thought it was a dream and that bastard," she pointed at Miheer, "wasn't leaving you alone. So I had to prove to you that this isn't a dream. That's why." She smiled again.

The fuck? She can hear my thoughts?

"Nah bro. We can't. It's just that you are speaking aloud."

Oh. Oh.

"Okay guys now if you all are done with your comedy circus, let us go and sleep. I'm too tired from all the travelling and I'm pretty sure he is tired too. So you guys enjoy this Maggi and we will leave. Good night." My smart wife said while pointing towards the three bowls of Maggi on the table, which I guess were for Sirar, Miheer and Chavi, and then pulled me with her towards our room.

I'm more than willing to leave this place and these idiots right now. So I'm smiling like an idiot.

End of Siddhant's POV
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Explain now." He said as soon as they entered the room and Siddhant closed the door behind them.

Chavi turned around and smiled at him while folding her hands on her bosom. Siddhant imitated her actions with a straight face.

"Well...nothing to explain really. I just had a meeting in India so I had to come here. I thought I'll surprise you guys and hence, here I am." And then she clapped her hands in the end with her smile going broader.

"I see...you know what?" Siddhant's demeanour took a 360° turn as his tone changed from cold to flirty and his arms wrapped around her waist, taking her by surprise.

"Huh. What?" She asked in a daze.

"You made the right decision. You don't even have any idea how good it feels to have you in my arms like this after so long." He hugged her again, making her smile and wrap her arms around his shoulder.

They stood like this for a while.

"Wait a minute. How could I forget that. Mr. Sharma, lemme tell you, I'm still angry at you for doubting me and my loyalty because of a stupid video." Siddhant visibly whined as soon as these words left her mouth and she smiled as a Cheshire cat.

"Ok. I know it's my fault. And I'm really sorry for that. Very much. I swear on my life." He said and tried giving her puppy eyes.

She wanted to burst in laughter.

"Ok. I might have a different way to make you forgive me." He suggested a smirk.

"Such a pervert you are." She replied.