38. Reunion with family

"Maybe Bhabhi was so done with Singaporean food that she came back to eat desi khana?"
Miheer's pea sized brain popped this idea outside his mouth. Sirat rolled her eyes at him.
(Indian food)

"Are you dumb or are you dumb?" Sirat asked with a sarcastic smile.

"Both. Just like you." He replied with the same smile. Before both of them made the poker face at the same time.

"Let's take advice from an elder." Miheer said and surprisingly enough, Sirat nodded.

"Zindagi main pehli baar, you are right."
(For the first time in life, you are right.)

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"ARE YOU SURE IT WAS MY CHAVI BACCHI?" Mehul screamed at Sirat in surprise. Who along with Miheer closed her ears with her fingers. Respectively.

"Yess Chachu, I'm hundred percent sure. It was Chavi Bhabhi only. She's back in India." Sirat said. And Mehul frowned.

"I think she's still angry with bhai about that Naksh guys incident that she didn't think it worthy to let him know her coming here." Sirat said while looking, no scratch that, which glaring at Miheer. Who looked down first, but then looked back at her with same glare.

"I said sorry for that incident already ok. Both of them have forgiven me. So you shut up, kutiya." He argued.
(Bitch)

"Well...you too shut up then. Kutta."
(Dawg)

"SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU. Aren't you guys ashamed to curse in front of me? An elder?" Mehul butted in making both of them let out chuckles at the mention of 'elder' word. But then they both covered it with a cough seeing him glare at them.

"Secondly, why wouldn't she tell us all even if she's angry with Sid?" He had a point.

"Toh phir-
(Then-

TING TONG

The bell rang cutting Miheer in between.

The three musketeers looked at each other, before making their way down the stairs.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"And here I thought you forgot us." Sirat dramatically said before attacking Chavi with hugs and kisses.

"Chiii." Reacted Chavi while wiping the drool from the cheek on which Sirat kissed.
(Ewww)

"Hawww. I hate you bhabhi." Sirat said before detaching herself from Chavi.

"Awww. I love you too muah." Chavi replied as everyone else laughed at them.

Two hours from now, Miheer, Sirat and Mehul were worrying over why Chavi is in India without informing anyone. But now, all their doubts are cleared.

She didn't let them know because she wanted to surprise them. And she did indeed. Infact, Amita and Aisha even cried seeing her.

They called the Dutts also, who were more than glad to see their daughter after so long. Though they haven't told Chavi about the heart attack yet, she could see the low health of her father. And worried and cried as well. Meeting these people, her people, was indeed an emotional movement more than she could think of.

"But, where's Siddhant?" Aisha asked her daughter.

"I don't know maa. We are trying to reach him but his phone is out of coverage." Sirat informed her mother.

"Ye ladka bhi na! Pata nahi kaha gaya. Aajkal kaam ke aage kuch dikhta hi nahi isse." Ved said while cursing his own son, who was missing this precious moment for some work.
(This boy! God knows where he is. Nowadays he's blind because of work)

"It's ok papa. I'll meet him once he's home." Chavi smiled at her father in law warmly before getting back to chatting with whole family.

She even bought some gifts for them, which she gave them. And the most precious one reserved for Siddhant, who was yet to meet her.

Now it's just the matter of time, when.

Short chapter I know but Aaj ki energy meri khatam yaha 🫂