23. ruined celebration and mistake

"Ms. Sharma?" A male voice cut her off in between. And both of them looked at the owned of the voice.

"Uhh.. Mr. Rai. Nice to meet you." Saying this, Chavi raised up from her seat and did a formal hand shake with the guy, Mr. Rai as she called him.

"Nice to meet you too. I didn't knew you come here too?" The man asked. All while Miheer was giving him the side eyes.

"I mean it's literally the only Indian restaurant we can find in the city." She stated which he replied with a smile. That's when his gaze fell on Miheer.

"And this is.." he trailed in question.

"Oh. This is my brother, Miheer. Today was his fashion show which went great. So here we are, celebrating." She explained and looked at Miheer proudly.

"Hey congratulations. Nice to meet you. I am Naksh Rai. Nice to meet you." The man offered his hand for a hand shake which Miheer replied with his.

"Nice to meet you too. Miheer Sharma here." He replied with a fake smile. Not that Naksh knew.

But Chavi definitely.

She nudged him in his ribs, as Naksh made his way towards the counter, and then when he came back she indulged into another talk with him.

Now Miheer felt like a third wheel. He wasn't understanding single hit about the work they were taking about and was just having his tea and food.

Thus, he did the most obvious thing he could. Timepass on the phone.

Suddenly, an idea clicked him. This guy was engaged, as he got to know about from in between their conversation, but Siddhant doesn't know it right?

Why not make him jelous.

When it comes to siblings, Miheer is cruel. And he admits it.

"Well, you guys talk I'll be right back." He said with a smile and left from there after both of them gave him respective nodes.

"It's gonna be fun." He muttered to himself and made a small video of them talking and chatting like long lost friends.

They were sitting close to each other on the comfortable sofa of the diner and were smiling thruout the whole one minute video Miheer made of them.

He quickly sent it to Siddhant and came back. Slurping on his chai again, he looked forward to see his bhai's reaction once he sees the video.

He just prays that his Sid bhai sees the video before his time of flight for India. Which is tonight.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Luck wasn't with Miheer at all today. Sure his fashion show went amazing. But then not his day.

First, his celebration was ruined by that Mr. Rai. And then, Sid bhai didn't even see the video. And now, he's regretting why did he even sent him the video. What's the use now!

Thinking to delete the video now, he moved over to the chats. He was in the car now, heading towards the airport. Initially Chavi was going to accompany him towards the airport but for a sudden call, she had to head to her office.

Too late it was now, he realised. Bhai had seen the video a minute ago.

Shit. I need to clear it to bhai before he calls bhabhi now.

As he called Siddhant, it went straight to busy.

Dang it Miheer. What have you done!

Damn Miheer. What have you done!