Lockdown

The sound of Emilio's phone persistently ringing carries on as he deepens our kiss

The sound of Emilio's phone persistently ringing carries on as he deepens our kiss. His hand travels down my body, tracing my skin as the other one remains firmly grasping my head.

"Emilio," I groan in annoyance, no longer being able to listen to the sound of his ringtone going off.

"It'll stop," He replies, his actions rushed as he pulls down the strap of my top, my bra strap falling down as well.

But it doesn't stop, the sound now giving me a headache. "Fuck," He exclaims, clearly very agitated. 

He reaches over me and grabs his phone, sitting on the grass next to me as I try to compose myself.

"What." He says bluntly into the phone. The conversation consists of a few grunts and eye rolls before he eventually hangs up.

"We need to go home, my dad's there and wants to speak with me," He explains, standing up and brushing the grass off his jeans.

"Now?" I question, knowing it must be past three am. "Why?" I ask, curious.

"Who knows," He shrugs, extending his hand out. I take it, letting him pull me to my feet.

The sudden standing makes me woozy, my eyesight slightly blurred as I grip onto his arm to stabilise myself. 

"Sorry," I mumble, thinking I may have grabbed his arm too hard. "For what?" He asks, clearly confused.

My eyes drift down to his arm, his eyes soon following. "Oh," He snorts. "Don't worry, you can hold onto me all you like," He smirks, taking my hand and leading me to the car.

We climb in and Emilio immediately takes off, seemingly in a rush to get home.

Whether it's because of the toasty atmosphere of the heated car or the fact that I only got like an hour of sleep I almost drift off as soon as my head hits the leather chair.

Although I tried to fight it for so long, I feel a sense of relief going home with Emilio.

"Emilio?" I yawn. He tilts his head towards me, one hand on the wheel as he looks at me in anticipation.

"Thank you for letting me stay with you," I say genuinely, not being sure if I'd expressed my gratitude already.

He smiles and mumbles something quietly but it doesn't register, the exhaustion getting to me as I pass out.