Rubber

I wake up with a throbbing headache, the sunlight causing me to wince as I roll over to avoid the strong rays

When I turn over I'm surprised to see that I'm not alone. 

Serena lays peacefully next to me, her soft skin and freckles illuminated by the sunlight. I'm captivated by her until it occurs to me that I'm not in my room.

What the fuck happened last night.

I quickly pull up the comforter, peering down under it and letting out a sigh of relief when I realise I'm still fully dressed. Not that I would be disappointed if me and Serena did do something last night but I'd very much prefer if I could remember it.

She starts to stir, her eyes eventually peeling open. "Morning," She yawns, not nearly as surprised as I was.

I open my mouth, wanting to ask her what happened and why I'm here but before I get the chance she's climbing out of bed and shuffling towards the bathroom.

I hear the familiar sound of the shower turning on as I pull myself out of bed and head towards the kitchen. 

"Ughh," Miles groans, clutching his head as he sits at the kitchen counter. Tyler is the only one that doesn't look half dead which is probably why he's currently cooking breakfast for everyone.

"Sit, I made pancakes," He announces once he spots me in the doorway. I don't have to be asked twice, immediately sinking into the sofa next to a very hungover looking Harper.

Tyler dumps a tray of pancakes and fruit on the coffee table along with some plates and we all help ourselves, Serena joining us not long after.

The day was uneventful, or in other words cripplingly boring. 

Lucian and Harper locked themselves in their room and are doing god knows what and Miles is taking a nap on the sofa while Tyler plays Mario cart next to him.

Serena on the other hand disappeared after breakfast, choosing to sit alone on the porch swing. 

It's getting late now and she's been reading out there all day.

I look out at her for longer than I'd like to admit through the kitchen window before deciding to join her.

I slide open the backdoor rather loudly so she'll know I'm approaching. She turns and smiles at me and not the kind of tense, tight lipped smile she would send me when we first met, this one's genuine and bright.

"We have to stop meeting like this," She jokes, knowing the porch swing is kind of our spot now. I chuckle and sit next to her, the swing swaying slightly under my weight.

We sit in comfortable silence for a few moments, quietly appreciating the warm breeze and the hundreds of vibrant tulips scattered out in numerous areas of the garden.

"Sooo.." I trail off, breaking the silence. "What happened last night?" I ask, trying to act nonchalant when in reality I'm dying of curiosity.

She audibly laughs, causing me to mentally curse myself for drinking so much. "Oh not much," She giggles.

"Just a drunken kiss, a puking incident and you professing your undying love for me," She lists.

Oh god.

"I did what?" I stammer, bolting upright. "I'm joking," She laughs. "I mean some parts were accurate but not nearly as dramatic," She assures. 

This pacifies me slightly but the gaps in my memory still alarm me. The kiss rings a bell, it's hard to forgot something like that.

"Run me through the whole night, tell me exactly what I said," I urge, causing her to laugh at me. 

"Don't worry you didn't say anything.. except," She trails off, clearly unsure. "Except what?" I wince, preparing to cringe at whatever drunk me said.

"You said you.. wanted me," She reveals, avoiding eye contact. I mull over her words for a second, expecting to feel embarrassed but instead I actually feel relief.

I've been wanting to get it off my chest but I'm so uptight about relationships and feelings in general after my ex. 

"Did you mean it?" She asks, her eyes finding their way back to mine.

"You know I do," I tell her, knowing my feelings for her couldn't be more obvious. "I think we both know we're more than friends," I add.

She nods, trying and failing to suppress her smile. 

"I'm not saying we have to rush into a relationship right now but I can't handle the thought of you with anyone else," I tell her.

"I feel the same way," She replies, causing relief to flood through me.

The tension is thick as we look at one another, my eyes eventually drifting towards her lips. Instinctively I lean in, our kiss starting off gentle before our urgency quickly increases.

The kiss is desperate, needy as we both try and get as close to one another as humanly possible. "Take me to your room," She pants against my ear as I kiss along her neck. 

I don't have to be asked twice, leading her inside the house and past the living room before we both come crashing into my room.

We're unable to keep our hands off one another, peeling each others clothes off and dropping them to the floor as our bodies tangle together.

We fall to the bed, breathing heavy as I hover over her.

I take a second to appreciate what I have underneath me, Serena in her lacy purple bra and panties, her beautiful face and body perfectly moulded.

My dick grows against my boxers, restricted under the material. 

She looks up at me seductively before pulling the straps of her bra down and tugging at the material, revealing her tits.

I lose all self control, leaning over her and grabbing a condom from my nightstand. "Let me," She orders, reaching her hand out.

I smirk, liking this bossy side of her. 

I hand her the condom and she tears it open before diverting her attention to my boxers. Her soft fingers slowly tug at the material until my dick springs out, already hard.

She gently places the condom on, her touch alone nearly sending me over the edge. I practically rip off her panties, needing to be inside her now.

I line myself up with her entrance, the anticipation almost killing me. I lean down, kissing along her collarbone before travelling up her neck. 

I savour every inch of her skin, worshipping her body. "Are you sure?" I husk, needing confirmation.

"Yes," She pants, desperately pulling me in closer.

No longer being able to hold myself back, I slowly inch myself into her, her little gasps of pleasure driving me crazy as she tightens around me. 

Our bodies perfectly mould together, becoming one.